Campus and PJ's in Montreal

Luv2play
This topic is 5435 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently visited both these clubs one evening and came away thinking Campus still delivers a fun experience and PJ's sucks. It was my first visit to PJ's since they assumed their new identity (former Adonis). Campus has long been a favorite of mine.

On the plus side, PJ's has a new arrangement for private lapdances, which is now upstairs and has curtains on the booths and dimmers for lighting. They are clean and comfortable. In the main room, nothing much seems different.

On the night I was there, there were only one or two women and I didn't pay any attention to them. I ordered a drink and sat near the stage. The dancers who came on stage while I was sitting there were attractive and made eye contact with me as they danced. After their dances, they each approached my table and started a conversation. It appeared they were all eager for my business.

I turned down the first couple, saying I wanted to see the dances while I had my drink. The third dancer sat down without my asking and carried on a conversation so I asked him if he wanted a drink, which he accepted. We sat and talked further and he made a pitch about what fun he was in back.

So after a short while, we went upstairs. After I was seated the next song began and he lowered his jeans. When I went to help him lower his briefs, he restrained me and said that he only took them off AFTER THE THIRD SONG! This at $20 per dance. So $60 just to strip. After that I could touch, he said.

I immediately jumped up and said, "This is over". I exited the booth and he struggled to pull up his jeans and said "That will cost you $20". I replied "Fat chance" and left the club as quickly as I could. I won't be going back anytime soon.

On the other hand, Campus was fun as usual and I had a very nice dance with one of the dancers. He did comment that business was down and I had to agree as the club was not very full for a Friday evening. He was fully stripped before the first song even began and we went from there!!!

I went up this weekend and had a pretty good time. Very quiet though... guess the off season has begun.

I only did Campus and Taboo. JP - blah. It's dead and just haven't heard anything good about it. Can't wait to see it take its last breath... should be any day now. Stock is nice, but I don't go for the big n' buff.

Campus was pretty quiet. Lots of familiar faces. Saw Nick there the blond & blue UFC hat-wearing boxer. Dig him. Raphael (a straight'ish A&F type) is still there, but wasn't there when I dropped in. Alexi (sp?) is a sweet kid from Russia - poor little kid's gotta learn some new moves though. The swirling butt shake gets a little old! :)

Taboo was pretty jumpin' Friday night. Quieted down big time though as the night went on. The self-sucker Sebastian is still there. The queeny kid (Angelo? I think) from L'Adonis has begun dancing at Taboo. He's tall and lanky, probably 18 or 19. Pretty popular - was going back for dances almost every other song. Generally, a good looking group of twinky types.

The strip clubs are starting to bore me a little... I think having the winter weather to keep me from doing the drive is going to do me some good.

One thing I did do - and so glad I did... was try Apsara Massage. I knew it was there, but just for some reason never really was motivated to try. $100 for a one hour... my masseur was Cody. Great looking guy... and to my surprise, gave a good massage lol. And the extra attention was more than fun!!!

Went clubbing at Unity. Twink playground. HOT!

Guest MontrealSpoiled

Campus and Taboo are the places to be

Went out the last two weekends, in all hit Campus, Taboo, and Stock. Agree that business is obviously down at Stock, don't know why, dancers are the same as always - oh, guess that's why! The Stock shuffle is alive and well, with little excitement in the dancing, even on Friday before Halloween - not a single costume and lackluster decorations/music.

Went to Campus on Halloween, also a dearth of costumes (saw one, could have been more). Campus definitely had the best Halloween decorations on the stage. Campus seems to be maintaining a veritable cornucopia of dancers for the season; even if the guy dancing is not your type it is still interesting to see the variety. (unlike Stock where you could almost interchange them) However, more twinks earlier, more muscle men later on. Campus is great to stop by after work - it is the only strip club open at that time (not counting JP, which nobody counts). Sammy the waiter is beautiful and only works until 21:00 and there is a friendly, almost neighborhood bar atmosphere.

Taboo is still the best place in town for real dancing. There is more creativity there than you can shake a stick at! A few weeks ago Isaac showed up with a bunch of glass sequins glued to his chest to make a fashion statement, of which, I have to admit, one or two may have ended up on the floor after my backroom stroll with him. He was not very happy about his fashion statement missing a few pieces, let me tell you!

Guest MontrealSpoiled

Stock Returns to Greatness

Thanks, Taz, I stand corrected! Those pictures are unbelieveable - boy did I miss a good night! P.S. When is the next interesting event there?

Friday 13th

I went to Campus on daytime, I arrived at 4.30pm. I had a great time, screwdrivers were costing me $4.50. There were more than 25 dancers, and when I first got in I thought that there were more dancers than customers. Eventually it got to be much crowded, at around 6pm.

First Carlos came and talked to me. He's from Mexico but only recently he got married to a guy from New Brunswick. He was very tender in the back room. I think he misses his hubbie...

I went back to the hotel and picked up my friend Charles. He had horrible jetlag.

We were both back at Campus a little before 8pm. It seemed quieter than before I left. A dancer told me that many had left for supper, and there was also going to be a changeover in the shifts. The small boys were to be gone by 9pm, many leaving at 8.30pm. Anyways I found a lovely kid named Mylo, he dances great on stage. He's from New York and studying coiffure here.

We left Campus at 9.30pm and then ate at the Saloon. Trendy but too loud for my taste (maybe I'm getting too old).

We arrived at Taboo at 11pm. There were a number of new faces. But after seeing the guys at Campus, even in daytime, these guys seemed famished. Angelo came over and right away he pushed for a dance. I said we had just arrived, and that I was not ready. I invited him a drink, and he first made a deliberate attempt to look around to ascertain if he had another choice... He accepted and we had conversation. He comes from Laval, close to Montreal. He used to work at Adonis until, several dancers that didn't like him, bribed the manager to get him fired. He pushed for a dance again, but I told him that I wanted to watch this trio. Onstage was Sonny, so I wanted to wait to see his slow dance. He didn't take his pants off. We were ready.

Dances are still $12 but you get to do more in the back than before (change of rules?). There are no curtains, but Angelo just shoved his dick in my mouth without me asking. I gave him $40 for three songs.

We stayed until 1am. We got to watch the entire roster which I estimate was 13-15 dancers.

I had an itch to go to JPs as it was on the way back to the hotel. We saw 6 dancers. The only familiar face was Ray, a dancer from the old Adonis. The crowd had changed - COMPLETELY - there were ~35 customers, 2/3 girls and they were 25-35 yrs old. So maybe it's not doing that bad as a club, it seemed much busier than I ever expected. But it's no longer a gay club, in my opinion.

The night's over for us, we got to get up early and be in the Insectarium exposition tomorrow morning.

I always have the same experience with Angelo. He's pretty much my type to the t, but his approach just never has enticed me to do a dance with him. I wonder what the real story is regarding Adonis. I had heard he was a bit too generous in the back and that was what got him booted. I'd believe either story or maybe it's a mix of both. But yeah, his approach is just so bland and cash hungry, I've never really been turned on. He asks a couple questions, smiles and asks about a dance... or just for money bluntly. Blah. I'm sure he's fun though.

Archived