Brooklyn Male Stripper Show November 19 have you Sent in your RSVP ?

jaycnj
This topic is 5428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys there is going to be another hot male stripper show this Thursday November 19 in Brooklyn NY, We should hopefully have over 15 hot male dancers in the lineup that evening , this private venue is for men only and men must be 21 and up to attend and be on our invite list. To RSVP just drop me a note at jbnnj@yahoo.com and I will send you the details Please note that if you attended our last event you must RSVP for this weeks event in order to be allowed admittance.

hey guys there is going to be another hot male stripper show this thursday november 19 in brooklyn ny, we should hopefully have over 15 hot male dancers in the lineup that evening , this private venue is for men only and men must be 21 and up to attend and be on our invite list. To rsvp just drop me a note at jbnnj@yahoo.com and i will send you the details please note that if you attended our last event you must rsvp for this weeks event in order to be allowed admittance.

hey guys with just a few days to go ! ( and not much time at that ) one does not have to rsvp just come as long as you are a male 21 and up with id, the address is 113 franklin st brooklyn ny

Kudos to Jay and Tim for a successful show this past Thursday in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.

The evening began for Bozo and his posse with dinner at the Triple Decker Restaurant on bustling Manhattan Ave. Bozo's triple decker shrimp salad sandwich and egg cream were scrumptious; a preview of the boys that were to be on stage later that night.

Although only eight of the fifteen dancers that were promised bothered to show up, the crowd was nevertheless provided with an enjoyable evening of entertainment. Among Bozo's favorites were muscle boys Dean and Landon; both of them, thankfully, free of the body ink that is so inexplicably popular these days. Dean is tall with dark, rugged features and a body that looks like it was sculpted from marble. Every rippling, sinewy muscle on Dean's chiseled physique seemed to scream out, "Bozo, squeeze me, lick me, have your way with me..." Landon, also quite muscular, has an adorable, boyish face centered around a mischievous smile. His form fitting blue briefs wrapped around his beautiful bubble butt like saran wrap wrapped tightly around two huge cantaloupes.

The highlights of the evening were the duo acts performed by Carter and Michael. These two boys left their inhibitions backstage as they displayed all in their erotic and entertaining stage shows. Their act reminded Bozo of the duo shows performed in the halcyon days of the old Gaiety Theatre on 46th St. Their stage act seemed unrehearsed, and they genuinely appeared to be enjoying themselves as they touched and pawed at each other's sexy bodies. Carter and Michael were crowd favorites and seemed to be as popular in the lap dance area as they were on stage.

Other performers included: Vinny, Dakota, John, and Gerard.

Adding to the eye candy of the evening was Tim, the tall, blonde massage boy from Club 20. Tim was multi-tasking Thursday evening serving as both manager and waiter. Many times during the night it was difficult for Bozo to keep his eyes on the stage while handsome, hunky Tim was parading around the club serving drinks to the patrons clad only in his oh-so-tight speedos. When not serving drinks or answering patrons' questions, Tim was available for lap dances for his fans, of which he seemed to have many.

Among the improvements made for Thursday's show was better stage lighting, more tables, comfy director's chairs for seating, and a studly waiter. Also, thanks to Jay and Tim for hiring a professional deejay. Bozo loved the tres gaie music selections that included Madonna, Gloria Gaynor, Cyndi Lauper and Donna Summer. And for the football fans in the house, the club had a large screen TV monitor in the back that was showing the NFL game.

Half naked hunks and Miami Dolphins football - what more can a gay man ask for on a rainy Thursday night in November?

R.I.P. Sy Syms

http://ephemerist.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/bozo.jpg

BOZO

Archived