Gold Coast Detroit

dfw2sfo
This topic is 5412 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gold Coast

With no response to my thread, my trip came up and I went. It was a Wednesday night and they had about 10 dancers all good looking and definitely more on the defined/muscular side than either the twink or bodybuilder side. They only have one dancer dance on a small stage at a time. It looks like they may, at other times, have 2 or 3 and also have a shower available. When not dancing, the dancers are visiting with customers and encouraging lapdances. Drinks are CHEAP - $2.25! Lapdances are done in a private area in a back bar on chairs and are $20 per song.

There was a really nice, great looking fully-clothed guy named Drew sitting at the bar when I walked in. I sat next to him and probably talked to him for 20 minutes before he said he's actually a dancer there. After a while he took off his shirt and we played touchy feely for a while. We went back to get a dance and he asked how many I wanted. He had indicated that he would go nude if I got 3 which is what I did. Very fun, very interactive, very hot got - also very sweet, smart and a good conversationalist.

Two negatives about the place - the location really is a bad neighborhood but they have guarded parking lot and they still allow smoking. My jacket still smells like smoke two days later.

If you're in Detroit and dancers are your thing - go for it! Fun!

Thanks for the update! I used to live in Detroit and would rarely venture into that neighborhood. It's a place that makes me very nervous.

When I lived there they did NOT allow any nude dancers. But, apparently, things are a little more liberal during the private dance time. That's good news.

Dances

Dances are $20 per song. There is a a cinder block wall back in the back bar with a number of soft chairs (4 or 5). When I first went back there, there was one other customer with another dancer who also had his underwear off. It is certainly one of those situations where anyone who is back there is really paying attention to what he is paying for and not looking around if that is concerned.

I'm probably cheap with limiting myself to a $60 lapdance but I think, if my budget were a little more elastic, I could have had more. So big spenders might get more complete satisfaction.

Archived