20 WEST in NYC

Guest LatinoRican
This topic is 5410 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest LatinoRican

I was in NYC this Thanksgiving weekend with some friends and decided to check out 20 WEST. They have strippers only on Sundays from 5 pm to 1am. The club is large, elegant, and comfortable. $23.00 entrance and $15.00 drinks....we missed the Happy Hour. There were about 25 young men working the clients for lap dances which start at $20.00 and go up depending on how long they squirm on your lap and/or rub up against you on one of the long, red, velvet sofas that line one side of the room. The guys were mostly well built, but not necessarily the muscle-bound type. They were friendly, good looking and most came up to talk and see if we were interested. However, we were just looking, not buying. On the sofas, in full view, some guys were going at it full steam in what I refer to as "make believe" sex. An older gentlemen (fully clothed) had his legs up in the air while this young stud had "make beieve" sex with him...and so it went. There were VIP rooms, but we did not see anyone go in. A guy asked one of my friends for $300.00 to go home with him. That was the end of that. If you are in NYC, go in and take a look. The experience will definitely give you something to talk about back home!

Guest LatinoRican

Let me emphasize that when I say an "older gentleman" I mean an older gentleman. One of my friends who was with me is a doctor and he jokingly suggested we stay close just in case this gentleman suffered a heart attack. After about 20 minutes in that ungainly posture on the sofa, he stood up a bit uncertainly, rearranged his clothes, and walked off with a big smile. So, if the shoe fits.....

Hey, ya takes what ya can get!

. . . he stood up a bit uncertainly, rearranged his clothes, and walked off with a big smile.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/sally2cat/MiscStuff/ArteJohnson-LaughIn-TyroneHorneigh.jpg

Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh . . .

Archived