Tease @ The Ritz

edjames
This topic is 5399 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tease

Ed, On the Ritz website it has Thursdays as their "underwear party". Perhaps the venue has changed, if not, are you ready to get down in your tighty whities? Coop

Tease Underwear Party

Thursdays - The Ritz - 10pm

DJ David Serrano upstairs

2nd Floor Lounge

Private UNDERWEAR ONLY Dance Floor

DJ Eddie Baez

Downstairs Dancefloor

REGULAR ATTIRE

$1 Drinks 10pm - 11pm

NO COVER

Complimentary clothes check with Tease Card

I've been to the Ritz on many occassions. Thursday night one one of the coldest and most frigid nights in New York City in a very long time. After the theater, I walked up to the Ritz and although not jammed packed, the front bar was very busy. It was just about 10PM. I made my way back into their lounge area and where there were about 20 people standing or sitting around. I looked for a waiter, figured I'd have a drink (boy did I need some antifreeze at that point!) and wait to see if the dancers began their set. Alas, not a waiter in sight so I made my way back to the front bar. After standing there for about 15 minutes, it appeared the bartender was oblivious to me, so I decided to cut my time at the Ritz short and headed over to The Townhouse where I had made a previous "tentative" committment to meet up with some old freinds.

So, I have no idea whether or not the Ritz has dancers on Thursday night becuase i certainly didn't see any.

PS - I did meet up with friends at The Townhouse and had a great time!

ED

Archived