Next brooklyn hot male strip show ! Jan 7

jaycnj
This topic is 5372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys Just Wanted to Wish Everyone a Happy and Safe New Years 2010 and to let you know that we will be having another one of our Brooklyn male Strip shows which will take place on Thursday Night January 7 ! Do Hope to see many of you there for a fun, hot , and exciting evening.

I liked it: Really like it!

Well I went and I really enjoyed myself. It’s not Club 20 and that in this case is a good thing. Not to demean the Club which frequent and also enjoy, but Greenpoint venue allows the same sort of presentation in a far more relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The chief reason for this is the dancers have a lower fee to over (a fraction of that at Club 20 and seen collected toward the end of the evening) so the dancers, knowing they will make oney, can relax and enjoy meeting the patrons. Moreover, because it’s a closed “private” party, some of the dancers friskily doff it all. Lastly it’s a rather small but not claustrophobic place, two stories tall.

The venue itself is friendly place that has the look and feel of a joint you might have frequented as in undergraduate. The high ceiling accommodates a high pole up or around which dancers can climb or frolic to their hearts content – and they do. The club is located in a yet to be gentrified residential part of Greenpoint. It’s a throw back to old Brooklyn with maybe 6 or more of seemingly friendly neighborhood bars within a block of the place. Parking can be dicey but a block away is an industrial area next to the East River which is deserted at night and parking there seemed plentiful. The Greenpoint Ave. Station on the G line is a block away.

There were 12 dancers most of whom I’ve seen before at Club 20: Victorious, Johnny, Lyton, Tim, Spencer etc. Once again Joey seems to have tried to accommodate our various tastes with some (ok most) muscular Latinos, a black, an Italian or two, etc. etc. Conspicuously absent was a twink.

I got there rather late (maybe 11PM) and was immediately greeted by Tim, a favorite of mine from Club 20. I immediately joined him for a lap dance which occurs on couches in a dimly lit section to the back of the place. Bless him he remembered exactly what pleased me and seemed anxious to do so. In the dimness, I did note that some of the lap dancing was going on in a horizontal plane.

There seemed to be number of locals as patrons including what looked like a particularly with-it group of frat brothers. Yes there were a very few ladies present but they seem to have accompanied gay friends for a night out rather than the hags who plague Club 20.

If you go to a place like this or Club 20 strictly for the dancing, you may be a bit disappointed. Of course some of the dancing is dismal at both places, but things are so relaxed at this place and there are so fewer dancers so that there were blocks of time when the small stage (with its tall pole) were bare. But no one seems to care since they are enjoying themselves anyway. Oh and the music is not of the ear drum splitting variety.

I’m looking forward to another trip perhaps preceded by dinner at one of those inexpensive eastern European restaurants for which Greenpoint is known. They appear to be about a block away.

My only disappointment was not getting there earlier (it couldn’t be helped) and failing to finally meet my hero, Bozo T Clown, to whom this report is dedicated. He had a competing engagement.

Thanks Joey for putting this together.

Great Reporting!

G56... Thanks for the very thorough job in reporting on the scene at the Adonis Lounge. Those who live near or can easily travel to this Brooklyn club/bar are truly lucky. Although I would prefer these events to be on either a Friday or Saturday night, it's still good to know that there are people like Jay working hard to provide some male entertainment to those of us who still mourn the loss of the Gaiety.

Does anyone know what the actual start time is? I am considering going, but not if the dancers do not hit the stage til late.

Ummm, I believe you've missed it. It started last Thursday evening, Jan 7th. Don't worry. Just keep watching this forum for announcement of the next one.

When's the Next One?

Hey G56Whiz:

Any idea when the next Brooklyn Stripper show might be held? Did they mention a target date or month for it during last Thursday's event? It would be cool to attend, but us out-of-towners would need more advance notice.

Thanks, jt

The next event will be held on Thursday Jan. 21 @ 8pm. We are now hosting our private party 2X a month, thanks to the support of our patrons.

We remain committed to providing an enviornment unique to that of the "other" similar clubs. We encourage feedback, critisims, & suggestions to make the Adonis Lounge a venue geared toward accomodating all and constantly improving.

Jan. 21st Event

The next event will be held on Thursday Jan. 21 @ 8pm. We are now hosting our private party 2X a month, thanks to the support of our patrons.

Suggestion: This "event" might get more attention if you started a new thread mentioning the date, Jan 21st, in the title... Hope all goes well.

Archived