Its jan 1 my birthday !

jaycnj
This topic is 5385 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Its January 1 my birthday and yes I am a New Years baby ! I am looking forward to 2010 and in the past years when I use to get depressed about getting older I am now feeling grateful to God for being alive ! and having such a wonderful family and many friends . I enjoy working and helping put the show together at CLUB 20 , and Adonis Lounge in Brooklyn As for what the future holds well, I take it one day at a time, For now lets just say I am happy at doing what I love and that is promoting and putting on shows! and as for how I will spend the first night of the new years ! well for my birthday this evening I will be putting on a show at the WESTSIDE BAR AND LOUNGE in Atlantic City NJ with several hot male dancers from Club20 and Swinging Richards Show time is around 11pm and if you are not doing anything why not come out and enjoy the show ! The Westside Bar and Lounge is located at 501 North Arkansas ave Atlantic City NJ close to the new convention center , So come on out join the fun and while you are partying wish me a happy birthday !

Wait a minute. I can remember celebrating your birthday at Club 20 less than a year ago (baked you something). You may greatly enjoy what you're doing but you're going to age much to fast if you have two birthdays a year.

Seriously, best wishes to you and thanks for all your hard work on our behalf.

Guest greatness

Happy Belated Birthday!

I hope you had a good birthday!!! :)

Its January 1 my birthday and yes I am a New Years baby ! I am looking forward to 2010 and in the past years when I use to get depressed about getting older I am now feeling grateful to God for being alive ! and having such a wonderful family and many friends . I enjoy working and helping put the show together at CLUB 20 , and Adonis Lounge in Brooklyn As for what the future holds well, I take it one day at a time, For now lets just say I am happy at doing what I love and that is promoting and putting on shows! and as for how I will spend the first night of the new years ! well for my birthday this evening I will be putting on a show at the WESTSIDE BAR AND LOUNGE in Atlantic City NJ with several hot male dancers from Club20 and Swinging Richards Show time is around 11pm and if you are not doing anything why not come out and enjoy the show ! The Westside Bar and Lounge is located at 501 North Arkansas ave Atlantic City NJ close to the new convention center , So come on out join the fun and while you are partying wish me a happy birthday !

Happy Birthday Jay...

Congratulations on reaching another Birthday, Jaycnj! I hope this was a fun B-day for you in Atlantic City. Please keep us informed of your future stripper productions. I've not gotten to see one of your stripper shows yet, but sure would love to in 2010. You sound like a real sweetheart with a true passion for what you love to do: showcasing sexy, handsome men for the adulation and appreciation of those who admire them. Good for you!

Archived