New Years at Campus

Luv2play
This topic is 5383 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After a week in the country between Christmas and New Years, I was ready for a little nude male entertainment in Montreal and chose to spend New Year's Eve at Campus. It was a good decision. There was a good number of dancers on hand, perhaps a few less than in years past, and an appreciative crowd but maybe not as many as I have experienced there in past celebrations. It was very comfortable moving around and the boys were very approachable, although a few perhaps too persistent.

I got there around half past nine and stayed till about one thirty. The dancers did the usual routine of fast dances and slow and there were a lot that took everything off and paraded around in the altogether. Just before midnight, two dancers came onstage sporting magnums of champagne and sprayed the crowd at the stoke of midnight.

I might mention that there were about a dozen women there and they tended to congregate at the rear in front of the disc jockeys by the stage. They were noisy and jumped up on stage from time to time but I did my best to ignore them! It wasn't like a ladies night where the dancers focus their attention on the women so it was alright but I would have preferred that they weren't included (don't they have somewhere else to go?).

Anyway, I only had one lapdance with one of my current favorites and that was after midnight. I was glad that I had waited as it was a nice way to usher in the New Years with a naked guy doing all sorts of naughty things (he said I was lucky to get him in a generous mood!).

They served a buffet at midnight and I thought the drinks were stronger than usual but maybe I just haven't been drinking hard liquor as much recently as I prefer wine most of the time. All in all, it was a nice way to pass the evening and the weather was pleasant. Afterwards I walked my dog and there was a blue moon in the sky (second full moon in a month), a rare occurence and not to be repeated on a New Years Eve until well after I am gone!

Guest ryan2552
Afterwards I walked my dog and there was a blue moon in the sky (second full moon in a month), a rare occurence and not to be repeated on a New Years Eve until well after I am gone!

Nice report, thanks fro sharing. Oh and hang in there the next time the blue moon will be on NYE happens in just 19 years. I'm planning on meeting you at Campus then don't let me down :p

Archived