Okay, Strip Fans

Lucky
This topic is 5373 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Failure

Between the views here and in the views in the South America forum, 680 looked at this thread. We don't know how many went on to view the stripper's performance, but only one person saw fit to comment. I'm surprised because I thought people would like it as much as I did, thus proving how wrong one can be!!!

Lucky,

Thanks for the post...I tried to access the video and didn't have any success...

It does seem to be quiet around here...maybe everyone is still recovering from too much champagne?

Waiting for some reports on Club 20, Swinging Richards New Years, Ft. Lauderdale...anyone?

Big Success!

I'm surprised because I thought people would like it as much as I did, thus proving how wrong one can be!!!

Meant to thank you earlier, but I've just now regained my composure. That guy came more in thirty seconds than I have all year. Good thing there are fifty weeks left to catch up.

The second video isn't too shabby either, if you like smooth built hung latinos with sensual lips and eyes. Which I do.

http://yahoofreak.com/animated%20emoticons/Word%20Animated%20Emoticons/thank%20you.gif

Damn HOT DUO!

For anyone tuning in now, the video in question is dated December 30th and is labeled Hot Dancer. The newer videos are a little boring except for the big cock on the sleeping guy.

Lucky..Damn glad I caught this! The Dancer is a Major Hunky Dude! :eek:

Anyone attempting to Swallow HIS Load would surely Drown! :D

His Friend in the 2nd Video is another Hunk! :eek: Nice Latino Team!

THANKS for starting the New Year off just right! ;)

Archived