Next Brooklyn Adonis Lounge Party Jan. 21

Adonis Lounge
This topic is 5363 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Baron, If you decide to go, have a great time and post a review. I've only heard good things about this event. Coop

I'll do it if I go. Maybe I'll go with G56Whiz - he seems to know the place well. But I will definitely go to Club 20 this Sunday evening. See you there maybe?

Quick Review of 1/21

Attended Adonis Lounge this past Thursday Night. Tim, who runs it, was quite a nice guy, and seems to have a good idea of how to make this successful, but unfortunatley, Thursday was a really dead night. More dancers than patrons. The dancers were all hot, but may were very shy on stage, especially at this private event. Only a two dancers really went the entra mile to give the audience a good show, and those were the ones I chose to get lap dances with. Rocco was a nice guy who gives a great lap dance, and JR, a newbie, has the thickest tool I have ever seen....also a nice guy who gives a good dance.

Adonis Lounge was easy to get to and had street parking easily available. The club that was used was comfortable with all seats having a good view of the stage. The lap dance area is not private, but there are comfortable couches.

To me, it was a much better time than the 20 Club, which I went to for the first time last Sunday night. I would suggest to Tim that someone announce the dancer's names so that the crowd (or sadly lack therof) know who is dancing, and that he encourage the dancers to be more interactive, and not so shy on stage.

Hopefully this private party can continue to go on, because I believe it is the best we have between Ft. Lauderdale and Montreal, but I cannot imagine it will be possible unless more people attend. It is worth going, and you will enjoy yourself. I encourage anyone who likes to attend strip bars to attend.

Good report...

Camden, Thanks for filling us in on the Brooklyn Adonis Lounge. I totally agree, if we want male strip clubs like these to survive, we've got to support them. Without the paying customers the dancers won't return and without the dancers the patrons won't show up. :confused:

Jan 21 Party

I agree that TIM is doing a great job. Since the closing of the Gaiety we've been starving for a fun after work place. THIS IS IT! The staff is GREAT, the dancers HOT, and Tim is doing a Herculean job of getting this place off the ground. The crowd was much better two weeks ago, but it's building and as Coop said, deserves our support. We can bitch that 'there's no place to go' when we don't come out for the folks who are trying! Bravo Tim! Keep up the good work. I'll be there Feb 4 for the next one and hope you guys are there as well.

Archived