Johnny's Private Gentlemen's Bar

Guest Tristan
This topic is 5318 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tristan

A second Johnny's is opening soon in a still undisclosed location in South FL. The second Johnny's will be a private club, reportedly with nude dancers. I would assume that any private club would also have clothing optional for patrons, but nobody saying anything yet. That sounds like fun, having a nude dancer on your nude lap at the bar. Hmmm. Lap dances would be even more interesting.

Normally, the private clubs are more of the spa or bathhouse types. A few cater to the leather crowd. The second Johnny's should be different from any of these. Only time will tell what it will be like.

I assume that because it's private, it will have the usual membership and admission fees. You want more, you pay more.

• 1 month later...
Guest Tristan
"Gentleman's Bar". Smoking jackets, cigars, good cognac I suppose. I love a refined experience.

Dream on, foxy. I think that "gentlemen" = customers with $$ to spend on nude dancers and much more.

You must be thinking of the old Locke-Ober's Restaurant in Boston.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tristan

The location has still not been officially disclosed. However, the word around here from people in the know is that the second Johnny's will be somwhere in the Miami area, not Ft. Lauderdale.

Archived