Landon mr club20 2010 b-day this sunday

jaycnj
This topic is 5349 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys just wanted to let everyone know that Landon Mr Club20 2010 will be having a B Day this Sunday January 31 ! for those who do not know Landon is one hell of a sweet guy plus he is Hot, Sexy and Gorgeous need I say more lol He along with many other hot strippers ( and hopefully a new one or two ) will be performing this Sunday , We would like to have a large audience hooting for Landon so please tell all your friends to come out this Sunday evening, Also if you can please bring plenty of bills to stuff in Landon's Thong for which I am sure that he will appreciate your kindness towards him, Landon will be available for lap dances and the VIP room along with are other dancers, PLEASE MARK DOWN THE DATE AND INFO SO YOU DO,NT FORGET. Doors open Sunday at 5pm and Club 20 is located at 20 W 20 St in NYC

Sounds interesting. What does one have to do to become 'Mr Club 20'? ;)

Being Popular is of course important, but also one who has a positive attitude, is friendly to the staff and patrons of the club , works out to keep in the best physical shape, and is also handsome ! That is basically it .

Mr. 20 Club?

As a regular customer at the 20C, I was completely unaware of this contest. Has it ever been done before? When/where did it take place and who voted? If I were asked, I would have voted for Victorious or Adam. Both definitely meet that criteria.... Did anyone else know about this "contest"? :confused: Coop

As a regular customer at the 20C, I was completely unaware of this contest. Has it ever been done before? When/where did it take place and who voted? If I were asked, I would have voted for Victorious or Adam. Both definitely meet that criteria.... Did anyone else know about this "contest"? :confused: Coop

Agreed. Besides, this is January 2010. Really early to determine who REALLY is Mr Club 20 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Having said that, I look forward to Sunday evening

I can't vouch for whether or not Mr. Club20 was democratically elected or not, but I did see the birthday boy Landon dance last night at the club and on he did rank quite high in the "adorable" category...nice smile, buff body and a great squeezable derriere...golden tan all over. His elephant trunk g-string was the icing on the cake.

Archived