Club Hooville 13

Lucky
This topic is 5344 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sunday night was a super bowl of Hoovilleans at the 20Club. By my count, there were 13 members in attendance, and perhaps a few incognito. I had a great time.

Earlier, 8 of us met for dinner and got to celebrate a birthday and watch one cat have a virgin experience. All in all, a good night.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
to celebrate a birthday and watch one cat have a virgin experience. All in all, a good night.

MEOW. Thanks Boys had a better time than is legally allowed within the city limits. Us hoovillians make a sexy group. and foxy (well he is). Miss you guys already but thanks for helping me look for local talent. THE CAT is Back.

And for those who haven't experienced Club 20. You dont know what your missing. Especially with Cooper (thanks neighbor) in one ear and Glutes, Foxy or BaronArtz in the other.

Everybody has their favorites Ryan(Coop's lap dog), Dakota (love those locks), Victorious (Wow) Nikolai (Now thats a lap dance) But He was the first in the Garden of eden. ADAM where have you been all my life. well, at least until the return of the Romann Empire to NY.

Hooville Super Bowl Event...

The 20 Club

20W 20th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues

NYC

Doors open at 5pm --- Dancing starts at 5:30pm

Well, it's obvious that the members of Hooville did their part in turning out to support this Club. With the Super Bowl taking place and the attendance at the 20C falling each Sunday, it was good to see so many familiar and new faces.

For those of you who attend regularly, there were no new dancers in the lineup, however, some of the more popular ones were there to keep us company and happy.

First off, Happy Birthday Rendie. Enjoy your special day and treasure that (embarrassing) moment when the Olive Garden staff sang their original version of Happy Birthday. :D

Joining the party were the West Coast frequent flyers club: Glutes, Lucky, and his partner. Always good to see you having fun.

We occasionally get to meet some new members from this site and this time it was NYTomcat. I've enjoyed reading his posts and now I can put a face to them. It was a pleasure meeting him and sharing his enthusiasm (purring) for male strippers. I'm sure we'll be reading and seeing a lot more of him.

In addition to those mentioned, it was also good partying with Tazmanian, G56whiz, Tonyb, Ed James, Baron Artz, Foxy, Tennisandy, and the "lurkers"...

Hopefully, we can bring this support to the Adonis Club in Brooklyn on Thursday, Feb 18th.

Coop

The only problem I had with this group was that everyone was so much fun to talk to I had a hard time paying attention to the dancers. Luckily we all accept that we can have a conversation without always looking at them. Rude in most circumstances but if a good looking guy in his underpants (and there are a lot of them) happens to sit in your lap while you're discussing Proust you do lose your train of thought.

Finally everyone left and I was alone with my favorite dancer. He's big on Proust

talking and stalking...

The only problem I had with this group was that if a good looking guy in his underpants (and there are a lot of them) happens to sit in your lap while you're discussing Proust you do lose your train of thought.

Foxy, I believe that's now called "multitasking", it also looks good on your resume.

Glutes. This way to the tea party. ... the tea party. ...God have you turned sexual dynamo into political animal on me. LOL good luck with your travels. Careful of the snows. Or at least have something lined up to keep you warm in NY in case your staying.

The only problem I had with this group was that everyone was so much fun to talk to I had a hard time paying attention to the dancers. Luckily we all accept that we can have a conversation without always looking at them. Rude in most circumstances but if a good looking guy in his underpants (and there are a lot of them) happens to sit in your lap while you're discussing Proust you do lose your train of thought.

Finally everyone left and I was alone with my favorite dancer. He's big on Proust

Lmao. I thought it was just me. I swear foxy I heard every word. And the conversation was engaging. But the eyes just seemed to wander. Glad you were able to resolve your favorite/working concerns.

And he whispered in my ear as I stroked his glistening torso...

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom"

Maybe I read more into this than I should. But im so pleased for you. Both of you.

I will let you know how my dilemma plays out.

Hooville !3

Having a group like ours can be helpful or hurtful to a dancer. Surely they know that we all talk. One cute guy had a lap dance with one of the 13, who then reported that the dancer had asked for a tip on top of the $20 lap dance fee. A tip? $20 for 4 minutes of work is not enough? Well, I was also going to hire this dancer, but didn't. Later another H13 asked me what I knew about the kid's lap dances. I mentioned the tip request and he, too, declined to go with the guy.

So that little need for a couple of dollars extra cost him many dollars more.

An educated consumer is our best customer. Proust said that. I think he was on my lap at the time.

As for what I call "mine"? I call it the great canon of throbbing, explosive fire of happiness. Also known as fluffy.

Dancer Warnings...

Having a group like ours can be helpful or hurtful to a dancer.

Lucky, Good point... I've also avoided dancers who have bad breath or smoker's breath, body odor, smelly butts, sweaty/oily bodies, or are unable to achieve an erection by the end of the 1st lap dance... Usually, I personally check these things out before doing a lap dance or recommending the dancer to others.

Hope this helps.

Coop

I agree with almost all of that Cooper

And in the early part of the evening all. But I did like too see a little sweat it's good to know they are working hard at this $5/minute lap dances. The ones that were not sweating were not working hard enough. But that's just me

Ah yes a Romann holiday. I remember mine most fondly. And am looking forward to my birthday Romann holiday at the end of the month. So Oliver you see it is I who am jealous

Ill just have to find something to occupy my time. You know idle hands are the devil's workplace.

Isn't that Proust too foxy?

I think it was Brother Joseph who said that. He also said you got cancer if you masturbate. This was in high school biology class. Nothing like a Catholic education to broaden the mind.

Personally I've always enjoyed the devil's workshop.

I think it was Brother Joseph who said that. He also said you got cancer if you masturbate. This was in high school biology class. Nothing like a Catholic education to broaden the mind.

Personally I've always enjoyed the devil's workshop.

weren't we there on Sunday? cant remember must have been the drinks. but I do know for damn sure none of our hands were idle

We could own this place if we try. Or better yet, open a new improved Gaiety. Let's take a meeting. Everyone bring your stock portfolio. I think I might still have one, for the moment at least. Some people I know actually make a living owning a stripper bar. Can you imagine?

We could own this place if we try. Or better yet, open a new improved Gaiety. Let's take a meeting. Everyone bring your stock portfolio. I think I might still have one, for the moment at least. Some people I know actually make a living owning a stripper bar. Can you imagine?

Hold it! HOLD IT!! HOLD IT !!!

Before we start "taking meetings" or chipping in capital (if we still have any!), let's start setting out specifications of what we want from this new place.

For me I want a place the hires only those performers who are dedicated to client satisfaction: no condescending gay for pay types.

Archived