Club Hooville 13

Lucky
This topic is 5344 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As foxy said though g . How str8 can one be working the lap dance circuit. As long as they make the customer happy. But your right condescending has gotta go.

Unless you're as masochist which some people seem to enjoy. Who am I to judge?

I would agree with that. It's obvious that some of the dancers at Club 20 are 'gay for pay', but I got to say, in all honesty, that I have never gotten a condescending vibe from any of them. Not at the bar, not during a lap dance, and especially not in the champagne rooms :cool:

I think the question isnt gay or straight we spend too much time labeling anyway. The question is how do they make you feel and do they do for you what you r looking for. The joy of club 20 is you get a quick lap dance and will know pretty quickly. I know the one I found enticing is gay but who can say and who cares as long as he does the job. Having watched some of the str8 boys on Sunday. They seriously know there way to a mans..... lets just say heart

Agree...

The question is how do they make you feel and do they do for you what you r looking for.

I say AMEN to Tomcat... If a dancer can give your lap a good thrust, grind, and pounce, then who cares what his orientation is. Enjoy the moment and the fantasy.

Coop

I think the 20 Club has caused a few of the dancers to switch teams. Some of the customers are pretty attractive. All of the customers are pretty nice guys. Gay, straight, bi, what does it matter if everyone has a good time?

Okay, so we walked right by here on the way to the 20Club. What if it had happened then...???

Chelsea blowout

Con Edison blast rocks 6th Avenue

By LIZ SADLER and BILL SANDERSON

Last Updated: 9:26 AM, February 12, 2010

Posted: 3:21 AM, February 12, 2010

A spectacular eight-story fireball erupted from an underground Con Ed transformer in Chelsea yesterday, blowing out windows as it scorched a building on Sixth Avenue.<p> </p><br> "I could feel the heat on my face from across the street. It was thick, black smoke -- it looked like an explosion from the movies," said Austin Riggs, 27, who snapped this amazing photo of the blast with his cellphone camera.<p> </p><br> No one was hurt in the 10:45 a.m. incident at 645 Sixth Ave. at the corner of West 20th Street.<p> </p><br> Workers in a ground-floor Radio Shack -- who said Con Ed had been working on the transformer on Monday -- called 911 when they experienced a building-shaking explosion and then saw smoke coming from a manhole.<p> </p><br> The smoke kept up for about 20 minutes before the fire erupted, people in the building said.<p> </p><br> "The room filled with smoke. I thought somebody caught something on fire in class," said Aaron Paternoster, 25, who was practicing welding in an Apex Technical School classroom on one of the building's upper floors.<p> </p><br> The cause of the blast was still undetermined last night.<p> </p><br> Additional reporting by Jessica Simeone<p> </p><br> bill.sanderson@nypost.com <p> </p><br> ball erupted from an underground Con Ed transformer in Chelsea yesterday, blowing out windows as it scorched a building on Sixth Avenue. "I could feel the heat on my face from across the street. It was thick, black smoke -- it looked like an explosion from the movies," said Austin Riggs, 27, who snapped this amazing photo of the blast with his cellphone camera.

No one was hurt in the 10:45 a.m. incident at 645 Sixth Ave. at the corner of West 20th Street.

Workers in a ground-floor Radio Shack -- who said Con Ed had been working on the transformer on Monday -- called 911 when they experienced a building-shaking explosion and then saw smoke coming from a manhole.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2010/02/12/news/photos_stories/cropped/con_ed_blast--300x300.jpg Austin Riggs

BOOM! Flames erupt from an underground transformer and lick the facade of 645 Sixth Ave. at West 20th Street yesterday. Miraculously, no one was hurt.

Photos: Transformer explosion rocks Chelsea building

see more videos

The smoke kept up for about 20 minutes before the fire erupted, people in the building said.

"The room filled with smoke. I thought somebody caught something on fire in class," said Aaron Paternoster, 25, who was practicing welding in an Apex Technical School classroom on one of the building's upper floors.

The cause of the blast was still undetermined last night.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/chelsea_blowout_mUSuwy5x1F651TDXXPG3BN#ixzz0fKlS02hR

Dancers crying their eyes out, wreaths placed at the door of the 20 Club. It's just too heartbreaking to contemplate. Luckily it didn't happen. Yay! "Waiter! I need another cocktail".

I love the word "cocktail", don't you?

. . . What if it had happened then...???

Don't think this hasn't been worrying me. If Hooville's leading lights are going to continue frolicking together, shouldn't there be some basic security precautions in place? Even the ever-replenishable Republicans stuck Cheney in a bunker somewhere. :rolleyes:

Cheney in a bunker. Talk about a mood breaker. I'll think about that next time I'm ready to, prolong my, um, well, you know. Cheney in a bunker, Cheney in a bunker, etc. This could work. Thanks for that! I'll go practice. I can now go 15 minutes. How hot am I? That's not a rhetorical question. Or is it? I can never get that straight.

Archived