Who will Be Your Club20 Valentine? Victoroius, Landon, Adam ?

jaycnj
This topic is 5343 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This Sunday Feb 14 will be Valentine's Day at Club20 and Who just might your club20 Valentine be ? Will it be Victorious , Landon, Adam ? or why not all three of them ? All of these and more will be performing this Sunday from 5pm- 12.45am So come see the show and stuff there red hot thongs with a few bills, Show these and the rest of our boys some Love and I am sure that they will show you there heartfelt Appreciation.!

This Sunday Feb 14 will be Valentine's Day at Club20 and Who just might your club20 Valentine be ? Will it be Victorious , Landon, Adam ? or why not all three of them ? All of these and more will be performing this Sunday from 5pm- 12.45am So come see the show and stuff there red hot thongs with a few bills, Show these and the rest of our boys some Love and I am sure that they will show you there heartfelt Appreciation.!

ADAM ADAM ADAM can I have him in three. Not that Vic and Landon arn't WOW but......... Just glad to here he'll be there

Who else is headed that way for valentines?

Valentine's Day at 20C

Last Sunday, the Hooville crowd made up about half the customers in attendance, not sure if we can rule again, but let's give it a shot and support these events.

As for my Valentine dancer, lots to choose from, my leading candidates are Dakota, Ryan, Carter, Brad, and that new dancer.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_B34tZwMMh7E/SZULJoTQyII/AAAAAAAABvA/SPusHyzGlcs/s400/Valentines+Day.jpg

If you can't find true love at the 20 Club you aren't trying hard enough. Or you're a lousy tipper. Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day at the club. I won't be there sadly. Tell Paris I miss him and his heart shaped box of chocolates will probably be empty before he gets them.

NYTom, Thinking of getting Adam a Valentine's gift? Here's something he might like and can model it for you. ;)

http://www.beautyhobby.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/45.jpg

As PURRRRRfect as that is I was think something closer to his heart something every boy wants and desires..... CASH

Money Stufffers

As PURRRRRfect as that is I was think something closer to his heart something every boy wants and desires..... CASH

Tomcat, As Jay mentioned, we stuff the briefs with "CASH"... however, here's another more practical gift for any dancer ::eek:

http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/printing_money_for_aig.jpg

Im just sorry the foxyiest thing there wont be. are you sure we cannot tempt you

Resisting temptation has never been my strong point. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I have any strong points.

Still while you guys spend your time watching and playing with handsome guys in their underpants (let me just process that for a few seconds). Whew, okay now, where was I?

I'll be spending the evening dining with three old lady friends (I think the youngest is 57) in a tiny NY apartment. Actually, these gals are a lot of fun. I think they'd like the 20 Club. I know they'd LOVE the 20 Club. Maybe too much...

Now they would take over which I'm not about to let them do. Those guys in their underpants are all mine, they can't have them. No one can go to the 20 Club without me. It's all mine and now I'm going to hold my breath and turn blue. So there!

Archived