Next Adonis Lounge Party March 18

Adonis Lounge
This topic is 5310 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Committed dancers for tonight

These are the the dancers that have committed for Thursday's show: Nikoli, Rocco, JR, Benny, Cowboy Jay, and from the Buffboyzz: Mike, Geoff, Smooth, Javier, and the always popular Alex. We still have a few tentative ok's as well...

....and who Will be the doorman? ;)

Best lap dances in NYC

If you're like me and enjoy having a hot young dancer grinding and thrusting on your lap, well, have I got a place for you. The Adonis Lounge offers the best lap dances in town... The club has a variety of dancers to choose from. My preferences are tall, with medium builds, and youthful good looks. I had several to select from. Both Alex and Mike fit my criteria perfectly and provided me with amazing lap dances. You really feel like you're getting your monies worth with them. Cost: $20 per 5 minute song.

When I walked into the lap dance area it was fun seeing all the activity going on. Reminded me of a factory where the machinery is pumping, grinding, thrusting, etc. Lots of hot and sensual action going down and, not to give away any club secrets but, you get to see some big equipment. It's very user friendly at Adonis.

In addition to the lap dance area, the club has a back section referred to as the "champagne room". Closed off with curtains... Believe me, with the right dancer, you're going to have a memorable private time. Cost: $100 for 20 minutes. ;)

J.R. and his 9" cock finally emerged, no disappointments. It was rock hard the entire night... Also, dancer Benny seems to have a large fan base. He was quite active last night... Good seeing Cowboy Jay on stage. I guess the cowboy part comes from him wearing a cowboy hat and tight fitting jeans...There was a new dancer named Jeff. Not my type but seemed to be making a few friends at the club... Some of the regulars were also in the lineup, Smooth, Rocco, Nikoli, Javier, Tim, and a few others.

One of the pluses that the Adonis Lounge has is it's management. They provide you with such a relaxed atmosphere and always think of the customers first. When I arrived they were adjusting the lights and got it right on... Buffdaddy always makes sure the music is at the right level for us older folks who suffer with tennitus.

The Adonis Lounge will be posting more about it's next event on Thursday, March 25th. Many of us are looking forward to this lineup headed up by actor/model Sean James and the amazingly hot looking doorman Will... One of the patrons is even trying to encourage the bartenders/waiters to get up on stage. I hope he's successful.

Coop

Well if you really want to make your visit to the Adonis Lounge a memorable night in Greenpoint, the NY Times just published a mini review of a restaurant probably only a block away:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/17/dining/reviews/17dinbriefs-001.html?ref=dining

Just in case I've messed up that link (in which case you miss the picture):

"Anella

222 Franklin Street (Green Street), Greenpoint, Brooklyn, (718) 389-8100.

By March, root vegetables hold the same power to enchant as a long, lingering, side-by-side reading of the House and Senate health care bills.

So it was with restrained enthusiasm that I ordered carrots to kick off a recent meal at Anella. That turned to honest delight when the plate showed up, looking like dessert. The carrots were as shiny and colorful as candy, and nearly as sweet, and lay on a white bed of creamy beaten ricotta that might have been whipped cream.

Vegetable worship seems to be a rider on the lease at this address, well off Greenpoint’s main drag. An incarnation ago, the space was Queen’s Hideaway, where the chef Liza Queen attacked farmers’ market produce with an indie-punk zeal and filled a garden out back with tables and herbs.

Anella, less than a year old, is far more buttoned up (candles, burnished wood, quiet conversation) but keeps up the backyard tradition. Even a small, simple loaf of rich white bread nods toward the garden — it’s baked in a flowerpot.

Joseph Ogrodnek, who was installed in the kitchen in February, will know what to do once the growing season kicks in, if those carrots ($8) are any guide.

Even now, he can coax pleasure out of watercress and roasted broccoli with nothing more elaborate than lemon juice, olive oil and flecks of pecorino. It sounds unpromising, but it’s grand ($8).

His lofty, Frenchified approach turned rigatoni with melted fontina and slow-roastedtomatoes into a macaroni and cheese that adults can eat without smirking ($13).

Cassoulet, on the other hand, could do with a little less high-mindedness. The dish calls for a demented degree of richness, not dainty little croutons ($18)

But with pork ragù, Anella is back on dry land again, the shreds of stewed pork wrapped under and around suave and wide handmade noodles ($14). And roast cod tasted great beneath its crisp potato crust ($19). On the same plate, and still more delicious, was a roasted fennel bulb. Roots again.

Maybe I should give health-care legislation a closer look, too."

Table for how many Coop?

Archived