YAY! Hooville Week Has Arrived!

jawjateck
This topic is 5299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am ready for a vacation. This work thing has taken its toll, it's time to relax, and I am soooooooo looking forward to it. The sun and warmth will be nice too. I am ready to thaw out from this lengthy winter. I will be jumping onto a big ole jet aeroliner on Wednesday headed to Palm Springs. Look forward to making new friends and memories.

This will be a wonderful way to mark the 10th anniversary of when I stumbled across the Hooboy website. In March 2000, I had no idea the impact it would have on my life, and the world of amazing men that opened to me. My first hire, based entirely on the Hoo-reviews, was in Denver in July 2000. I wish I knew where that gorgeous guy is today, so I could thank him and tip him again.

It's been an awesome decade, and since I am not ready to walk away yet, perhaps I will be fortunate to hang around for another decade of fun in Hooland. :)

This will, I think, be my fourth Palm Springs Hooville weekend and I can hardly wait. I am so looking forward to seeing many old friends and meeting manny new ones. This has become such a great tradition. My sincere appreciation to both Lucky and Oliver for making it possible. See you all Saturday evening at dinner!!!!

Guest Pecsntex

This is my first Hooville weekend, and after reading everyone's posts, I am really excited. Looking forward to making new friends, having some fun, and especially seeing some hot boys!

hanging w/ the amish in the snow

Wish I coould be in Palm Springs instead I've been all night on this bus filled with Amish folk. Some of them have more babies than teeth, really. Now we're creeping along in a snow covered highway in central Ohio and isn't much of a party.

Funny, just a few days ago I was at Laguardia going through security with what seemed like half of kuriasjoel (spelling?)

mein gott, why didn't i study low german or whatever it is they are geshprekken.

Archived