iPhone OS4

g56whiz
This topic is 5192 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Xoxo

Okay girls, enough already! While a weekend with Romann and a fully loaded (pun not intended) Mac cost roughly the same, I fully expect the memories/reveries of that weekend will long outlast any IT purchase I can think of. That's why he's very high on my to do list (funded by my big blue retirement money LOL).

Well thanks! I'm a big boy - Deej can keep the digs up. I take it as a form of flirting because he secretly wants to be my baby's daddy and spend the rest of his life with me. ;) RIGHT DEEJ!?!?!

And now to the serious stuff. Thanks. The directions worked perfectly. Got my iPhone O/S4'd and it multi-tasks nicely. Just one thing. How do I now shut off things like Pandora or my NPR link? I mean the sleep alarm on the NPR would lull me to sleep with sounds from my beloved WQXR in NYC (we don't have no damn commie pinko NPR here in Laredo) but now it just stays on all night. To stop Pandora, I had to shut off the phone. This O/S 4 is quick and snazzy but . . . . . . .

Try deleting the applications and reinstalling. If that doesn't work, I would suggest a full restore to a previous data file till some bugs are worked out which they will in the coming days. Sadly, I began to have issues with my 2nd generation iPhone which I'm fine with because its replacement is sitting on my kitchen counter at home waiting for me to man-handle it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try deleting the applications and reinstalling. If that doesn't work, I would suggest a full restore to a previous data file till some bugs are worked out which they will in the coming days.

Aaaaaaand you prove my point. :p

Now you're in trouble!

Aaaaaaand you prove my point. :p

Aaaaaaand you've forced my hand to spank you silly for talking back! ;)

http://www.spankinglibrary.com/clipdata/721/Stephanies_and_Desires_PunishmentRoom_Spankings_27.jpg

FOLLOWED by my personal favorite...

http://images.clipartof.com/small/29237-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Hand-Whip-Lashing-Symbolizing-Training-Or-Punishment.jpg

Sir yes sir!

I am equipped to handle you, little boy. Bite your pillow!

Little boy, eh? I've got something here for you that's not quite so little. Can you handle IT?

I prefer a gag instead of the pillow. With hotels these days and their "conserve our natural resources" which is another phrase for, "we don't want to clean your sheets until we're good and ready", you never know who has put their head on the pillow before you and if the hotel even properly cleaned the pillow cases or the sheets for that matter. ;)

I've been dreaming of my iPhone 4 and I can hear it calling my name all the way back in Dallas (redirecting the conversation to the original post) in its pretty box with my name stamped all over it. Just three more days!

Speaking of the iPhone... since updating my software, I've noticed that my iCal is running a bit slower along with text messages that I send. Is anyone having this issue as well or does is my 2nd generation phone screaming for retirement and a hammer to the face plate so AT&T can't resell when I turn it in for recycling once I activate the new one?

DEEJ, you CANNOT answer the question! I already know your thoughts on this one. ;)

DEEJ, you CANNOT answer the question! I already know your thoughts on this one. ;)

You are correct. I cannot answer your question because I don't use iCal. I use grown-up software. :p

You keep making my point.

Keep challenging me, dear, and I'll make you my bitch for all to see.

Ugh!

You are correct. I cannot answer your question because I don't use iCal. I use grown-up software. :p

You keep making my point.

Keep challenging me, dear, and I'll make you my bitch for all to see.

Sounds like a challenge. ;)

Where are all my Mac/Apple fans out there? Come one! Come all! Rally together! UNITE, UNITE, UNITE!

Still Loving my Apples...

It's interesting to see a variety of opinions regarding Mac/Apple--to each his own. I still believe the Apple computers and phones I've purchased have been superior over any others I've owned. I've had my iPhone 4 for six days now and am quite pleased. Haven't had one dropped call...Just saying. In fact, I've had better reception than ever as compared to my 3GS.

Yes!

I've had my iPhone 4 for six days now and am quite pleased. Haven't had one dropped call...Just saying. In fact, I've had better reception than ever as compared to my 3GS.

You have RESTORED MY FAITH in my new iPhone which I will be promptly playing with once I arrive back in Dallas this afternoon after I throw my luggage down in the foyer and hug/kiss/hug/kiss/hug/kiss/hug/kiss/hug/kiss/hug/kiss my beloved dog a million times over! Oh, I guess that I will pet the cat too and pat her on the head.

I CAN'T WAIT! Please hold all my calls while I discover my new friend for the rest of the afternoon today.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello iPhone 4 and good-bye old work phone - you've been retired and will be sent off to never never land recycling bin with all the other discarded phones for parts recirculation. You've served me well but your new twin has arrived to take your place among the ranks of the WORLDS BEST PHONE!

TAKE THAT DEEJ! :p

<kiss kiss>

Huh? I thought we established that YOU'RE the taker. :eek:

No matter what you say Deej, I still love you and there is nothing you can do to change that!

I'm waiting until the end of my contract, and also watching the class action suit that's brewing.

It's okay. I fully understand that your logic is completely flawed and you're secretly JEALOUS! It's okay. If you're sweet and nice like sugar and spice, I'll let you play with my iPhone 4 before I dick slap you in the mouth and paddle your booty with nothing but love and respect! Now take it like a good boy!

Score!

I'M HOME! I LOVE MY PHONE! So pretty, sleek, shiny, thin, fast and it hasn't dropped one single call yet no matter how I hold it! The color is absolutely amazing and I can't believe how clear the picture display is - very sharp! The applications run so much faster! I'm so excited! I can't believe this! Wow!

Who needs a man after having this?

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

Those of you accustomed to reading Andy Towle's Towleroad blog should note that in addition to his annual Independence Day holiday, posts may be slow because HIS MAC CRASHED.

You know, that thing that never happens. :eek:

Archived