The Montreal boys

DanseurMTL
This topic is 5241 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Your photos make my case.

With one or two, maybe 3 exceptions none of those kids could have gotten a job in 2004, 2005, 2006, maybe even 2007.

Now you know why people are not coming to Montreal anymore and why Taboo and Adonis have no customers .

I could not have said it better.

-

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!

DanseurMtl... Thanks for taking the time to post so many pictures of Montreal dancers. Having posted a few myself, I know it's not an easy job. Your hard work is most appreciated.

Please note that daddy's does not permit pictures of erections.

Coop

"Angelo / Julien / Julio: Works at Taboo."

Yummy! I wonder if this is the same Julien who worked in Windsor, Ontario back in 2001. And K.C. is also cute who works at campus now.

Those twinks are the only reason I come to Montreal strip clubs. Im not attracted to the older "stock" muscle guys at all. Thank for the tip of Johnny's in Lauderdale. I cant wait to see their twinks.

And people stopped coming to Montreal because of the economy, not because of the Taboo twinks. LOL Airfare used to be $200 roundtrip from detroit, and now its around $700.

Your photos make my case.

With one or two, maybe 3 exceptions none of those kids could have gotten a job in 2004, 2005, 2006, maybe even 2007.

Now you know why people are not coming to Montreal anymore and why Taboo and Adonis have no customers .

I now understand your point better!

I haven't been to Montreal for several years. I think I went i Adonis twice the last time, and it was dead, dead, dead. I was never devoted to Taboo, but back then the dancers there looked better, IMHO. Most of the ones you have posted are definitely not my type... too feminine, have that waif look: underfed, desperate.

I hope that Campus and Stock are having a better year. Looking at all these twinks, I realize I am much more interested in slightly older, more muscled, healthier looking guys. An evening in twinkland, at least with those posted here, would make me want to start a charity to feed the starving youth of Montreal.

Angelo / Julien / Julio: Works at Taboo

http://www.ladonis.com/qcboy/gt-03-2009/26.jpg

Angelo / Julien / Julio: Works at Taboo.

Has anyone been able to find out if this is the same "Julien" who worked in Windsor, Ontario Canada at the Happy Tapp with his roomate "Sebatian" in the Spring/Summer of 2000 , which is exactly ten years ago?

I doubt it's the same dancer ,since he doesnt look 28-years-old in this pic.

On another note, my very first dancer I had at Taboo 5-years ago went by the stage name "Cedric". He was a skinny white 18-year-old twink with blonde hair, about 5'9" tall. I loved his french accent.

I havent been back to montreal since july 28, 2008 when i noticed a huge decline in dancers, and the cityscape in general. That was 2-years ago ,and from recent reports it's just getting worse.

Guest LatinoRican

No...no...no! Those boys won't be getting my money. In addition, the older gentleman with the crown and glasses should do something about those yellowed teeth. Ugh!

No...no...no! Those boys won't be getting my money. In addition, the older gentleman with the crown and glasses should do something about those yellowed teeth. Ugh!

That's exactly how I feel about the "boby builder / muscle men" of adonis and stock. None of my money will go to those dancers. Just because some of us o nthis website love twinks, and others love muscle head beef cakes, doesnt mean we need to insult the opther side for their preference.

And I wonder how Angelo/Julien got his teeth so white!

Guest mvan1

Just because some of us on this website love twinks, and others love muscle head beef cakes, doesn't mean we need to insult the other side for their preference.

I agree. Insults are uncalled for given diversity of our society.

And I wonder how Angelo/Julien got his teeth so white!

Two ways - youth and a little help from teeth whiteners.

Archived