Montreal/Sainte Marguerite

Traveller
This topic is 8076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A gang of four of us, sans BFs, are going on a field trip to Montreal in two weeks. Of course we'll see how many lap dances we can get in over a 48 hour period at Stock and Campus (Taboo being far too twink for any of our tastes); pez dispensers are all lined up; we know the bars and dance clubs. Friends have told me about a place on the North River about 45 minutes north of Montreal called Sainte Marguerite. Fairly isolated. Nude swimming, partying - big, big fun supposedly. Sounds like a good Sat. diversion. Anyone heard of this or, even better, been there? Thanks.

Later.

Guest Thunderbuns

Friends have told me about a place on the North

>River about 45 minutes north of Montreal called Sainte

>Marguerite. Fairly isolated. Nude swimming, partying -

>big, big fun supposedly. Sounds like a good Sat. diversion.

> Anyone heard of this or, even better, been there? Thanks.

Ste Margurite is in the Laurentians (mountains) and as far as I know, is primarly a winter destination for skiers. If it's "busy" in the summer - it's news to me!

Thunderbuns

Yes, TB, it's in the mountains. 45 min. drive from Montreal, ending up on Route 15 North; and then a 20 to 25 minute hike along a mountain bike trail (which in fact is an old rail track) until a fairly steep descent to the river. Supposedly several hundred guys (strictly gay) there most Sats and Suns during July and Aug.

Later.

Guest SeaGuy

Goodness, yet another holiday destination to add to the list. Please share with us your experiences when you return.

Archived