M4M the Movie Casting

hiJinX
This topic is 8083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Say we're making M4M:the movie.... Who should play who?

Cast yourself and/or other people on this site that you have come to know and love. Decide btw Physical resemblance and personality traits and any combination therein....

Vin Diesel for me..I just wish i had his bod. David Blaine as a second choice-thought not a proven actor, he could pull of the role easily.

-hijinx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Myers as Hooboy...Ryan Phillipe for me....Adam Sandler as Rick Munroe....Sean Penn for Rod Hagen...Pierce Brosnan as Will....Robert Downey Jr. as Traveller, Anna Nicole Smith as Fin Fang Foom....I'll think of some more later!

Robert Downey Jr. as Traveller

Listen dude, if anyone's playing me, to be realistic, it's more of a montage - Charles Manson for initiative and imagination, with Hunter Thompson for discipline and willingness to try new things, and Sean Penn for my gentle disposition.

Later.

PS. I see you as either Ruby Keeler or Christina Ricci. I can't decide which.

>CHRISTINA Ricci is dying to sink her claws into movie hunk Josh Hartnett. "I know he's got a girlfriend, but I could so corrupt him," the man-eating moppet boasts to the London Sunday Times. "He would be a hot date, and that is what I need right now.<

After reading this in today's NY Post gossip column, I am sure I want Ricci to portray me!

I guess the resident twink-lover would have to be played by David Geffen... making an unexpected move to the other side of the camera to play his idol and secret mentor Marc Anthony! :7

Actually, he is MY idol. You gotta be doing something right if you can have a beautiful 20 yo boy in your arms every single night and still be able to have UCLA name their medical center after you!

Sean Penn? Yeah, I'll go with that. We both tend to Lash. And Anna Nicole for F3 is fucking perfect.

>Actually, he is MY idol. You gotta be doing something right

>if you can have a beautiful 20 yo boy in your arms every

>single night

Or perhaps he, like you, is simply so insufferable that no adult will tolerate him as a partner even given his m(b)illions, and so he, like you, purchased the anal cavity of a kid with a sufficiently short attention span and undeveloped sense of self worth?

>

>Or perhaps he, like you, is simply so insufferable that no

>adult will tolerate him as a partner even given his

>m(b)illions, and so he, like you, purchased the anal cavity

>of a kid with a sufficiently short attention span and

>undeveloped sense of self worth?

ooooooooooppppppppppsssssssss lets get ready to ruuuuuuuuuummmmmmblllllleeeee....ROFL

Guest in yer face

>Say we're making M4M:the movie.... Who should play who?

>Cast yourself and/or other people on this site that you have

>come to know and love. Decide btw Physical resemblance and

>personality traits and any combination therein....

>

>Vin Diesel for me..I just wish i had his bod. David Blaine

>as a second choice-thought not a proven actor, he could pull

>of the role easily.

>

>-hijinx

I would cast myself with Daria Morgandorpher. I know shes a cartoon character, but we share a similar outlook on life.

If we cant get her, then perhaps Amy Sedaris. She played a 46 year old junkie whore pretty well, Id say.

>Adam Sandler as Rick Munroe

Hmm...I would have gone with Ricky Martin (shake your bon bon). :p And Vin Diesel as Derek Ross. :9

Dolly Parton as Hooboy (with her own theme park: Hooboywood)

Roger Daltry as deej (swinging that big ol' dick around like it's a microphone)

Dixie Carter as Will (she's smart, she's got moxie, and she's a horny broad)

Bea Arthur as Rod Hagen

Charo as Franco DiSantis

Rick Munroe as Tina (WonderWoman)

I'm leaving a lot of people out but I have to run to the gym.

Oh, and for the sequel: Ernani's Dick as That Thing Up Rick Munroe's Ass :p

Guest wndrwoman

>Rick Munroe as Tina (WonderWoman)

>

>I'm leaving a lot of people out but I have to run to the

>gym.

So that's how you keep that fine ass in shape!

Thanks for the compliment, I think :*

I'd like Samantha on Sex in the City to play me; she's my heroine...my favorite line is when the girls go to a gay bar for fun, then have to go to the bathroom. Samantha shimmies up to the urinals, squeezes between 2 guys, gazing admiringly at all the fine dick, and murmurs: "It's like being a diabetic in a candy store!" :9

tina

>David Geffen... >

>Actually, he is MY idol. You gotta be doing something right

>if you can have a beautiful 20 yo boy in your arms every

>single night and still be able to have UCLA name their

>medical center after you!

I have met David several times. He is a very warm and gracious person. Though please keep in mind that he usually has that twink each night at a very high price and that medical center, well, he did donate one hundred million dollars :) . That should at least get you a name plate :) .

That said I believe he is one of the most powerful and wealthiest openly gay man in the world.

-----------

WAR IS OVER

if you want it

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

Coochie Coochie Coo

Gabe (St. Louis) - Scott Wolf Party of Five (age 26)

Jacob - Jimmy Fallon SNL

Jeff (Columbus) - Treat Williams (age 36)

Talvin Delmachio - Dean Cain

Matt (Vancouver) - Matt Damon

Rick Munroe - Steve Guttenberg (age 32)

Derick Ross - Brad Renfroe

Joey Ciconne - James le Gross

Rod Hagen - Stephen Dorf

Will - Cliff Robertson

Deej - Tommy Lee Jones

Beware of Nick - Daniel Benzali

Hoo Boy - Burt Reynolds (age 44)

Boston Guy - Clint Eastwood

Chris Mac - Dennis Quaid (age 35)

Marc Anthony - Robert Evans

Regulartion - Edward Everett Horton

Traveler - Dennis Farina

Please accept my regrets if I ruined your name, I was a bit too tired to both think of this list AND check everyone's spelling.

As for me, Alec Baldwin with a bad accent attempts that....

RE: Coochie Coochie Coo

>Rick Munroe - Steve Guttenberg (age 32)

First Adam Sandler; now Steve Guttenberg? Come on...just because I said I was of Jewish descent? Geez, aren't there any cuter jewboys you could pick? You're almost making me want to post my face pic! :p

Gedempte flaysh

I do agree that Adam Sandle is totally wrong - too skinny and the ass is just way too bony - it would be like pile diving into a rock garden and what is the fun in that?

But Steven Guttenberg has a hot, fuckable ass. No chest hair, but how many hot sexy Jewish boys with chest hair are there?

OK, OK. My original choice had been a young George Clooney but I personally see absolutely nothing sexy him.

How about Jason Patric? Cute, Jewish, and a hot fuckable ass.

Happy now?

RE: Adam Sandler

He's young, he's Jewish, he's funny (some of the time, it is a matter of opinion) and he is known for his loyalty to friends. He also can handle himself well in the biz.

So what's wrong with that choice? He wouldn't be Rick, he would just be playing him. And, if necessary, they could use a stunt-butt!

RE: Gedempte flaysh

>But Steven Guttenberg has a hot, fuckable ass. No chest

>hair

Actually, he has a nicely haired chest. See the swimming pool scene(s) in COCOON. He's always been one of my favorites. He hasn't done much where you get to see his body but when you do, WOW!

And yes, that ass is fuckable.

Of course if Munroe wants Ricky Martin instead, that's fine by me. I'll be playing myself in that scene. :9

RE: Adam Sandler

>He's young, he's Jewish, he's funny (some of the time, it is

>a matter of opinion) and he is known for his loyalty to

>friends. He also can handle himself well in the biz.

OK, well, when you put it that way...yes, excellent choice. That does sound like me. Plus...you forgot, he's also a smartass. :p

Can't Stop The Music

With the Village People and directed by Nancy Walker - Brenda and Rhoda's mom from Rhoda of all people, and it features plenty of skin, a killer dated soundtrack and Steve with little clothes on. As a young high school kid, I made my older brother's girlfriend take me and became fixated with Steve, almost as much as I am fixated with The Monroe Monument.

There are also plenty of shower scenes in several of the Police Academy films.

RE: Can't Stop The Music

I'd forgotten he was even in that one. I remember dragging my sister to see it (I was also in high school) and we were both drooling during the locker room scene for "YMCA".

It's interesting that that song can, to this day, provoke spontaneous crowd participation when played at a sporting event. I look around at all those 20-somethings doing the arm movements just like they were there and marvel.

Disco lives! :+

RE: Can't Stop The Music

>It's interesting that that song can, to this day, provoke

>spontaneous crowd participation when played at a sporting

>event. I look around at all those 20-somethings doing the

>arm movements just like they were there and marvel.

>

>Disco lives! :+

Hell yes! Every time it's used for a routine in my aerobics class, I'm back in 1979!

This week we're using the BeeJees or however you spell it. Disco rocks.

Archived