corner pocket nola

Guest verymarried
This topic is 5221 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

This place is still going strong esp on weekend nights. The owner and front door guy are not the friendliest but the bartenders and most of the dancers are real nice. I did find a good hour for hiring guys back to the hotel. Both days I was there, I stopped in after my meetings about 4-5 pm and there were one or two off duty dancers hanging around the bar, good lkng and available.

Where is Johnny's located?
In Fort Lauderdale.

Fort Lauderdale does not have many cultural offerings during the summer, but it makes up for it in the number of delightful twinks who offer visual and tactile delights of many kinds. ...

If you enjoy twinks, Johnny's Bar has been incredible all summer. I go once a week, and choose a different night each week. There have always been 20-30 cute twinks dancing every time, and recently some bois with nice swimmer builds and even a couple of gym bunnies have been added to the mix. The booths for lap dances offer total privacy, and the bois are very eager.

Archived