Leo D - NYC Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 5220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Both ads mention 'pretty much anything goes'. Is that a code word for barebacking? I am just curious about that.

Had the same thought as Jason has been known to PNP (also a somewhat vague signal for barebacking for a few). But that said, he has a really awesome look about him and seems to be new -- at least I do not recall seeing his ad nor photos before.

Both ads mention 'pretty much anything goes'. Is that a code word for barebacking? I am just curious about that.

For the Jason Tyler ad, I would say it probably is code for barebacking. His ad also used to say "sometimes" safe sex, plus he has made many barebacking videos. But I must say the new pics are smoking hot and he his maturing very well.

For the Leo ad, who knows. His answer to the safe sex question is "always". Probably just a case of not fully understanding the text of the ad he chose to copy for his own.

Hunky LEO D

LEO D Damn Goodlooking Man! :eek:

"Pretty Much Anything Goes" I am pretty sure does not mean Barebacking Included! :confused: This is a typical Newer Guy putting up an AD. In Time they usually REMOVE the "Anything" goes, with good reason! :D

Of course that question should be asked of LEO D... To many like to ass-u-me alot of "Working Guys" Bareback at the drop of their Undies for 300-350!

This just ain't so! ;)

Archived