The Web/NYC - twink lap-dance heaven

AdamSmith
This topic is 5166 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I go on and on about The Web/NYC: http://www.thewebnewyork.com/

For good reason. Last night, had my first lap dance there. For $20, the dancer was happy to have me unzip my fly, and have direct cock-to-cock for the length of the song -- maybe 5 minutes. (If only I could remember which one it was...! But then, what matter? Back there tonight, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow.)

Night before last, a friend who was with me had a lap dance at the end of which the dancer came all over my friend's stomach.

Not 3-figure private sessions -- these are $20 lap dances.

And 9 out of 10 dancers there will go home with you. Often at rates significantly less than the local average for guys on rentboy etc. I have had great overnights for $100, and one overnight with 2 guys for $200 total. But at no sacrifice in quality! Those who will go home with you are gay, they put out, they kiss and make out, they fuck and get fucked.

If your taste runs to Latino and Asian twinks (it is known as a place for Asian dancers but these days there are more Latinos, which no one is complaining about!), this place is nirvana.

I haven't been there in quite some time. There was a dancer there who also danced at 20C. I would see him from time to time privately.

Adam, tell me .... is there a new lap dance section? Where do the lap dances take place?

I have never had a bad time there. However, it seems the fun level has just increased.

VDN, the Web's lap dance section is a spacious, dark room on the upper level, located off of the barroom, on the opposite side from the club entrance. Plenty of deep leather couches along the walls. Dark enough for some privacy; just light enough to drift in and ogle whatever may be going on. :) Don't know if it's new or not, as I only started going there 3 months ago.

Sorry I missed you last night, AdamSmith. Thanks for your post alerting me to the lapdances and the "take-out" opportunities. There are no signs posted anywhere about lapdances, and if you hadn't posted about them, I would have never known.

I had a 10 min lapdance from a CUTE latino twink (Ben) for $30. He's a new dancer, just moved to NYC less than a week ago from Georgia, started at the Web a few days ago. He told me that they aren't really allowed to have lapdances, but the mgmt looks the other way. In fact, they don't even look. :-) And he came to my hotel room and provided "full service" and spent the night for $250.

Guest Michaelnc

The Web

That side room has always been there, but I haven't seen it get much use in the past (it used to be blocked off sometimes). It's only in the past year or so that I have had dancers offer me on-site lap dances there. I'm pleased to hear how good they are; I'll have to check it out next time I'm in town.

VDN, the Web's lap dance section is a spacious, dark room on the upper level, located off of the barroom, on the opposite side from the club entrance. Plenty of deep leather couches along the walls. Dark enough for some privacy; just light enough to drift in and ogle whatever may be going on. :) Don't know if it's new or not, as I only started going there 3 months ago.

Fridays and Saturdays are often the busiest nights, with the most dancers and patrons alike. Tuesdays and Thursdays can also get pretty lively by 11pm or so. Mondays tend to be slowest. But then again, I have seen exceptions to all those; you never really know until you get there.

On the other hand, even slow nights with not many dancers, such as last night, can have their compensations. I was there from 11pm to just before 1am, and ended up bringing home a cute-as-hell 25yo Asian guy who was there as a patron, not a dancer.

Archived