Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

Yep, that's what I meant. If you post the link to the tweet, people can click on that, open the tweet and view the video from there. You can do that from that drop down menu rather than doing what you did to select what you posted.

It's the pillow fight, right? The link to the tweet is in the middle of the alphabet soup you posted: https://twitter.com/LILAFRIMANE/status/883942930666442752

Correct, sir! Thank you.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For...@AdamSmith

"The sick man “broke wind so violently it caused nausea and headaches among his fellow passengers.” :eek:

Did ‘passing gas’ cause illness on Raleigh flight? Airline says no.

I know I know...I'm incorrigible.

LMMFAO

"In recent years, new commercial aircraft have been designed to recirculate approximately 50% of the cabin air to increase fuel efficiency..." :eek: :rolleyes: :p

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12132979

I just want to share my incredible good fortune on Adam4Adam

I've been communicating with the hottest guy. He sends me frequent messages....

He's so hot, the man of my dreams, one day he's a muscle stud, the next day he's a humungously hung hunk. He changes his appearance frequently so that I may indulge all of my desires.

Sometimes we play a little online teasing game, and he uses a different name. But always, within few hours, he reveals his real name: Suspended User.

What a guy! Thanks A4A!

He's so hot, the man of my dreams, one day he's a muscle stud, the next day he's a humungously hung hunk. He changes his appearance frequently so that I may indulge all of my desires.

Sometimes we play a little online teasing game, and he uses a different name. But always, within few hours, he reveals his real name: Suspended User.

What a guy! Thanks A4A!

That two-timing son of a so-and-so! He said I was his one and only. Bastard! (Him, not you. He's doing to you what he's doing to me)

What a guy! Thanks A4A!

I loved this joke!