Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some extremely useful information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsbyUdmd8ys

For additional info-The video says don't sleep on Kotzhügel = 'puke hill'. It's a famous hill next to where the Oktoberfest is going on where drunken people crash. But there can be pickpockets preying on the 'comatose'. And someone was raped there recently.

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

John Cleese

There’s wonderful humor everywhere. I’ll give you an example: I was in Miami, only about four or five months ago, and I had a massage in the hotel spa. Afterward they called me: “Mr. Cleese, you left your shoes in the spa. Can we send them up to your room?” I said, “Oh, how nice of you.” So, five minutes later, knock knock, someone opens the door. “Mr. Cleese, here’s your shoes.” “Thank you.” “Could I see some form of identification?” “Now, you know I’m Mr. Cleese because you just called me Mr. Cleese, and you know the room that Mr. Cleese was in because you came to my room number. So what are we doing asking for identification?” And the guy said, “Well, I’m sorry, I still need to see some form of identification.” So I went over and I got a copy of my autobiography and I said, “That’s me there on the cover. And down there it says ‘John Cleese.’” You know what he said to me? He said, “I’m sorry, that’s not good enough.” You couldn’t write something as wonderful as that.

Edited by LoveNDino