New Club Night

dfw2sfo
This topic is 5137 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

At the risk of sounding stupid....

Who is Frank Dupree?

Seems strange that with all the dancers from NYC we know none of them have spoken about this and its starting next week?

40 dancers?

Anyone else have some info?

Come on Taz. It wouldn't be the first time. I still lug my Magnum 54 Club card around to remind me of how naive I can be in these matters.

My Magnum 54 card was last seen for sale on Ebay.

Opening bid .99 cents.

No takers.

I do however wish the post is true.

NYC needs more fun places to see our favorite boys.

By the way, there has been a box of tissues (the lubed ones) on your red velvet seat at the 20 club.

Several of the dancers have been seen crying since you havent been around.

We ALL Miss you !!

http://www.aircanada.com / YUL

At the risk of sounding stupid....

Who is Frank Dupree?

Seems strange that with all the dancers from NYC we know none of them have spoken about this and its starting next week?

40 dancers?

Anyone else have some info?

I'm thinking MAYBE the AD Reads "OVER 40 (AGE) Male Dancers" and that's why no word of mouth? IMHO of course as always...

A funny thing happened this week.

I asked a guy who could be "in the know" about this party while I was at the 20 Club last sunday and he told me he didnt know anything about it.....

I also asked if he knew Frank D, again he knew nothing....

Now, less than a few days later the same guy is rounding up dancers for this event.

Weird.

It sounds like its going to happen.

Review to follow.

Hey guys believe me I'm hoping this new club works out we need more than 1 or 2 strip club options in NY and I will definitely be there tomorrow to see what's cooking BUT I have my doubts!

I will first say on the positive notes that I have hear in the last few days some very HOT quality boys we all talk about that have worked at 20 or Adonis told me they have been asked to work there and expect to go tomorrow. I checked out the clubs website and the layout looks like it could work. Cocktails anyone? Again I'm looking forward to it and hope it works!

Now a few points: Taz and G56 bring those Magnum cards! In doing some research I found an ad for tomorrows redlightrevueny event that I can't find again that had "Magnum Men LTD" at the bottom however if you go to the original name for the event MoulinRougeNY you will find [ DRESS TO IMPRESS - FOR TABLE RESERVATIONS OR OTHER INFO PLEASE CALL: (917)304-0372 or visit http://www.MoulinRougeNY.com "2010 Magnum Men LTD" all rights reserved ]. I'd note in defense of the use of the Magnum title several NJ and Pa. event ads listed in the past used it and on the ad was a picture of one of the hot dancers expected tomorrow. I think the space may be too big for what the event calls for; it looks bigger than 20 but of course if it's a winner that's a plus. I read lots of bad reviews about how people were treated at the door by Amnesia and hope that's not going to the case now that it's a gay venue. I suspect (hope not) that you are going to have to pay steep for the VIP-bottle service area to get lap dances. My last observation is that it's being promoted as a weekly event however if you go to Club Amnesia's events calendar Redlightrevueny is only listed one time for Sept 8th?!

Well I was eagerly planning to go there early for cocktails hour and see the boys coming in but bases on the recording for reservations it sounded like the boys don't start till after 8 ..... anyone else do any inquires by email or phone as to what time the boys start, are there lap dances and what the "UNIQUE & DISTINCTIVE TABLE & BOTTLE SERVICE" is or cost. Guess I'll be there around 9 now ...anyone else? -T

Archived