Thiago NYC Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 5128 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know which made me laugh more: the rates or the 'reviews' on his website. This guy was in London, and used to advertise equally market-defying rates. I don't know of anyone who hired him.

On a more serious, cultural note: is this the first time a Brazilian has advertised on Rentboy in the USA in Portuguese and expected customers to understand? It's happened a few times in the UK by Brazilian guys already, and I can only marvel at what they believe to be great marketing.

Not sure about the rates or the reviews, but if I were in NYC, I would certainly call him to discuss both and to get a "feeling" of what he is really like. He is one hot number, but he would have to be spectacular to justify those rates. Good luck and let us know if you decide to pursue him at all.

I don't know which made me laugh more: the rates or the 'reviews' on his website. This guy was in London, and used to advertise equally market-defying rates. I don't know of anyone who hired him.

On a more serious, cultural note: is this the first time a Brazilian has advertised on Rentboy in the USA in Portuguese and expected customers to understand? It's happened a few times in the UK by Brazilian guys already, and I can only marvel at what they believe to be great marketing.

There are Brazilian "very well to do" Clients living in NYC/MIAMI/LA so I'm guessing he is also reaching out to them. Which makes perfect sense to me.

Archived