Club 20

lerbut23
This topic is 5090 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is this club still active? There is virtually no talk about it. If it is wondering which of the Adonis dancers are also regulars at Club 20. I can't make it on Thursdays but Sundays are always good.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, the 20C is still very active. I, and several other hoovillians were there Sunday evening. It was busy. Yes, several of the dancers also appear at Adonis, but many do not. Nice to see Atlanta dancer, Spencer on stage Sunday evening.

The biggest news is that although no official date has been set for the opening of the "new" club, most of the construction work and decorating is complete and rumor has it that it will open by late November.

So, 20C 7 days a week!

ED

• 3 weeks later...

Does Club 20 work similarly to others in Montreal or Boardwalk in FL? They don't have a website, so can someone please tell me what the entrance fee is? Is is also $20/dance (and beware of they are counted)? Touching allowed? What about negotiating with them to come home with you ;-)?? Thanks.

Does Club 20 work similarly to others in Montreal or Boardwalk in FL? They don't have a website, so can someone please tell me what the entrance fee is? Is is also $20/dance (and beware of they are counted)? Touching allowed? What about negotiating with them to come home with you ;-)?? Thanks.

NYC bar licenses are very strict when it comes to strip clubs and lap dances. The 20C is not like Montreal clubs. There is absolutely no nudity allowed. Dancers strip down to their undies, Speedos or sometimes thongs. Admission is $10 before 7PM, $20 after. 5-7PM drinks are two-for-one. Lap dances are $20 each, and yes, the dancers do keep count, and they are supposed to ask the customer after each song whether or not the customer wishes to continue with another lap dance. Some touching is allowed but no explicit touching. Management keeps an eye on the lap dance area. Dancers do their strip number on stage and then are often available afterwards for lap dancers or "champagne rooms." Not too sure what they are charging these days for champagne rooms. It usually about $100 plus tip to the dancer, and drinks, but beware, champagne rooms have a time limit which is about 20 minutes or less. Don't go in expecting an explicit sexual encounter, behavior is limited, and staff monitors rooms from the hallways. You can ask a dancer if he does a “private show” off-premises, some do, some don't.

ED

Thanks for the information. Much appreciated. Doesn't sound like the fun places that Adonis/Boardwalk are and on par with NYC pricing ;-) Add entrance/drinks/a few dances with minimal touching (and monitors watching...yuck!!) I might as well hire some hot guy all to myself for an hr and we can do LOTS ;-)

20 Club: 10.24.10

Over 30 dancers working tonight. Wide variety, from twinks to body builders.... In the lineup were a few visiting dancers from Swinging Richards... Lap dance area was very active, lots of grinding/pounding going on... Overall a good night.

Archived