LA Mickey's HOTROD Nite Wednesday

Guest Wetnwildbear
This topic is 5107 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Wetnwildbear

Tonight at Mickies was Hot!

At least 12 dancers on at all times - One VERY HOT HAIRY GUY in white and blue briefs - with enuf fur to carpet yur

bathroom - Loved it when I licked him from navel to nipple - Upstairs was closed so no Private Dances

Hot Bondage scene out on the Patio/Street with master and audience volunteer - involving ropes/gag and live Snake - White Boa Constrictor.

Plus the Guy in the Shower had a SMOKIN Bod and a HUGE 10+Thick Hard ROd to wrap your dollars around.

$5.00 Drink Specials and great Dance music

NO COVER and Lots of Fun!

The Boys in the cages were VERY FRIENDLY for a DOLLAR!!!!!

Upstairs closed so no Privates

Two VERY HOT BUFF HAIRY GUYS - Dances as a DUO - Very Playful - Very Furry - Let you Lick - and Wrap your tips!

Drinks were MUCH Cheaper than what we Paid at "The Abbey" during dinner with no COCK.

Manhattan at Abbey = $13 at Mickeys = $9 plus they were running $5.00 specials

At least 12 guys at anyone time - VERY HOT - Lots of fun - Good Dance Floor

BEWARE THE EVIL BARRBACKS WHO WILL PICKUP/THROW YOUR DRINK IF NO ONE IS THERE FROM YOUR GROUP/SELF to STOP THEM!

Nice to hear your report from the West Coast. I was at Mickey's in July and had a good time. I found it a little unsettling that the entire bar and its salacious activities are exposed to the sidewalk for all to see.

Somehow, "bondage on the sidewalk patio" just doesn't sit right with me...but call me old fashioned.

I would go back though for the go-go boys!

MJ's is better with more dancers, nooks for privacy and less security prying eyes. Tuesdays/Fridays/Saturdays usually. Micky's is OK on sundays and thursdays pretty much . they don't even try because they know tourists will go there once the abbey prices gouge too much

Archived