Johnny’s Ft. Lauderdale, Any updates.

rickx
This topic is 5089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It seems like the guys on the Johnny’s ads seem beefier lately? Or is that just the advertising. My experience has been the guys are very young and supper Twinkie.
Depends on the night and the alignment of the stars. I've been at Johnny's when the great majority of the dancers have been "very young and supper Twinkie" (I guess that means good enough to eat :)), and also when at least half the guys would fit nicely into the swimmer's build, more mature category. It's rare to see big muscle, but that happens occasionally, too.

I only get to ft lauderdale two times a year. i enjoy following the adventures of others to johnny's. i wish they would make their web page updated with current dancers/photos. I often wonder if the ones i liked may still be there. In all of the times I have been going there over the past three years i only had one night that i did not enjoy the talent. looking forward to my annual december quick trip. I also started to discover another place- I think it was Cosmos? Younger dancers but they did not seem to reach out to the customers.

Archived