Lucky Horseshoe

Guest Michaelnc
This topic is 5078 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Michaelnc

So I was in Chicago for work last week and had several opportunities to go to the Lucky Horseshoe at Belmont and Halsted. The dancers were much friskier than they have sometimes been in the past - very eager to have you explore the contents of their shorts. There were several extremely hot guys: Sandor, a hairy white guy in his mid to late 20s, not muscular, but very friendly; Colin, a tall white guy with a great sense of humor and a very accommodating personality; Fernando, a short, smooth, very sexy Latino who's been dancing there for years; Enrique, a young Latino boy with a great body and a very sweet temperament; Constantine, a wiry Russian(?) guy with blond hair and a nice tight body. They were all much more forward and engaging than I remember the dancers being in the past. I was there on Saturday, the night before Halloween, and most of the dsncers were in costume. One very attractive guy, David, had unfortunately chosen to dress up as some sort of dark or fallen angel. The black wings were hot, but the black goo he'd spread all over his body was a major turn-off. He showed me, more than once, how it wouldn't rub off on me, but I just couldn't get past it. I think it was a long night for him.

Yes, I was there at the end of September on a Wednesday night, it wasnt very crowded, there were about 6 dancers, and they were all very friendly and willing to let me explore their goods. I enjoyed myself. Didn't get one to follow me back to my hotel room but worth while going there.

I have stopped going to the Lucky Horseshoe when in Chicago because of the dancer's attitudes. It sounds like it is now back to the way it used to be. I have had some great times there, and had some very hot dancers meet up with me for one on one dances, etc., after hours...:-) For awhile the liquor control commission was sending their troops into check the interactions and the amount of fraternization, costumes, etc., but it sounds like that has also gone away. Thanks for the update... I can see I will be visiting there in the near future.

Guest Michaelnc

I'm not sure what the best times to go might be. I guess I was there between 9:30 and 1:00. I do have to say that the first night I was there (Wednesday?), some of the dancers were a bit surly or depressive because it was slow for them. For example, Constantine, the guy I took to be Russian, who was quite fun later in the week, was tetchy and unapproachable that first night I was there, when there weren't many customers. Some of the dancers seem to get a little crabby when it's not busy; but then they seem to make it worse for themselves, by turning off the customers who *are* there. Fernando and Colin were the friendliest and most consistently approachable of all the dancers.

I have stopped going to the Lucky Horseshoe when in Chicago because of the dancer's attitudes. It sounds like it is now back to the way it used to be. I have had some great times there, and had some very hot dancers meet up with me for one on one dances, etc., after hours...:-) For awhile the liquor control commission was sending their troops into check the interactions and the amount of fraternization, costumes, etc., but it sounds like that has also gone away. Thanks for the update... I can see I will be visiting there in the near future.

Archived