Corner Pocket

Guest Michaelnc
This topic is 5062 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Michaelnc

I'm headed to New Orleans for work next week. Has anyone been to the Corner Pocket lately? It was extremely hit or miss when I was in New Orleans a couple of years ago, but I still had a good time there.

Thanks for any updates.

Guest verymarried

I was just at the Corner Pocket over Halloween. It was mobbed. I am not an expert on Strip Clubs but I can give the following views. First, I had a great time there. Friday night they have a "new meat" contest and the other nights the assortment of guys are dancing on the bar till early in the morning. There are maybe 15-20 guys dancing and more on big weekends. They tend to be white, twinkish and pretty fun guys. I have been to the large strip bar in Atlanta and the CP is about as far from that as possible - the CP has that certain sleaziness to it which is characteristic of the French Quarter. While there is no VIP/lap dancing, it is not uncommon for a little play to go on there. Many of the guys are available it seems. One really good time to take advantage of this is in the later afternoon. Usually two or three guys are hanging around, playing pool and only too eager to go back to your hotel for a little while till the dancing begins in early evening. I took a very hot 19-20 year old back to my nearby hotel around 4:30-5:00 pm. Though you have to be extra safe with these guys and expect that many have been busted for some minor crime, the management seems to try to weed out the true trouble makers and dangerous trade. The crowd is usually kind of fun, biz people like me just visiting and there is actually more chat among customers than at the usual bar because most are tourists and there is no mystery about why everyone is there. The only thing I hate about it is the smoking. No ventilation, just lots of smoke. If you want to judge the contest on Friday, go in about 7:00 pm, tip the bar tender a little extra and tell him you are interested. Then he may tell you to come back at 9 or 10 or whenever it starts. Judging is kind of fun as the guys are extra friendly to you! The bar tenders are friendly but the owner and front door guys are usually not. I am a corner pocket fan and really enjoy the place. Don't expect a bunch of great looking muscle guys but due to the variety and numbers of guys, I'd be surprised if you did not see something you like.

Guest Michaelnc

Thanks for these encouraging reports, guys. I am headed to New Orleans tomorrow morning. I'll let you know how it goes at the Corner Pocket.

I was just at the Corner Pocket over Halloween. It was mobbed. I am not an expert on Strip Clubs but I can give the following views. First, I had a great time there. Friday night they have a "new meat" contest and the other nights the assortment of guys are dancing on the bar till early in the morning. There are maybe 15-20 guys dancing and more on big weekends. They tend to be white, twinkish and pretty fun guys. I have been to the large strip bar in Atlanta and the CP is about as far from that as possible - the CP has that certain sleaziness to it which is characteristic of the French Quarter. While there is no VIP/lap dancing, it is not uncommon for a little play to go on there. Many of the guys are available it seems. One really good time to take advantage of this is in the later afternoon. Usually two or three guys are hanging around, playing pool and only too eager to go back to your hotel for a little while till the dancing begins in early evening. I took a very hot 19-20 year old back to my nearby hotel around 4:30-5:00 pm. Though you have to be extra safe with these guys and expect that many have been busted for some minor crime, the management seems to try to weed out the true trouble makers and dangerous trade. The crowd is usually kind of fun, biz people like me just visiting and there is actually more chat among customers than at the usual bar because most are tourists and there is no mystery about why everyone is there. The only thing I hate about it is the smoking. No ventilation, just lots of smoke. If you want to judge the contest on Friday, go in about 7:00 pm, tip the bar tender a little extra and tell him you are interested. Then he may tell you to come back at 9 or 10 or whenever it starts. Judging is kind of fun as the guys are extra friendly to you! The bar tenders are friendly but the owner and front door guys are usually not. I am a corner pocket fan and really enjoy the place. Don't expect a bunch of great looking muscle guys but due to the variety and numbers of guys, I'd be surprised if you did not see something you like.

Guest Michaelnc

Corner Pocket was a blast!

Wow! I went to the Corner Pocker a couple of times when I was in New Orleans a few years ago, but I have to say my experience this time was very different and much better. As other posters have noted, the dancers tend not to be big buff muscle studs. You get some really handsome, hot, muscular guys, but you get a lot more average attractive guys looking to make some money and willing to work for it. The result is that the dancers at Corner Pocket really want to make you happy. I went there several times this past week when I was in town for work, and I had a great time. A lot of the dancers are straight, and many of them blurt that out to you in the first few minutes. But that doesn't seem to have any effect on their friendliness and willingness to share their bodies with you.

The vibe in the whole place was much more relaxed than the last time I was in town. Many of the dancers seemed to whip it out as they walk up to me, ready to play. One guy (married, I later learned) practically jerked me off (through my pants) while I caressed various parts of his body, including his ass. Others seemed pleased that I helped work them up to full erections. There were even sexy and intelligent guys like Preston, who can hold their own in a real conversation while you fondle them.

Some of my other favorites:

Clinton - Skinny white guy with long hair (sort of a Jesus look) with a huge cock, very sweet and good-natured

Roddy - hairy little white guy, sexy as can be

Neil - one of the few black guys, good sense of humor, huge cock

Leo - super-sexy Brazilian, nice furry belly, sweet uncut cock

One of the things I noticed this time was lots of uncut white boys, which seemed sexy and unusual. There also tend to be off-duty dancers hanging around the bar hoping to pick up some business in private shows. They seemd quite eager to take off their shirts and drop their pants to show off.

All in all, highly recommended. I'm just glad I don't live in New Orleans. I'd be broke within a year!

MickO

Archived