LE BOYZ WEDNESDAYS ! ! ! We're getting even hotter ! ! !

julio11
This topic is 5065 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.eny39.com/emails/new_webs/leboyz/leboyz_main.htmHi Everybody...We would like to remind everyone LE BOYZ comes your way Tonight WEDNESDAY NOV 17, 2010 and EVERY WEDNESDAY ! ! ! 6pm Doors Fly OPEN! 1/2 Price Admission 6pm to 8pm 2 for 1 Drinks 6pm to 9pm Tonight we make History as LE BOYZ teams up with Adonis Clubs "Timmy" as HE APPEARS IN PERSON along with a few of the Adonis Stars.... Joining them...The BOYZ from Atlanta...Donte, Spencer and the list keeps growing. The NYC LE BOYZ including... Neo, Nicholai, Famous Alex, Alberto, Gay Johnny, Mike, Dirty Jersey, Aries, Alive, Juicy, Mike Hanson, Garrett, Scott, AND... New To The Scene... Pailo (Smoking Hott from Italy) Matt, Michael P (Slovia) Frahcesco & Tremaine (Fmr Hunk-A-Mania Dancer) WOW WHAT A NIGHT! its gonna be... Remember we are JUST GETTING STARTED!!! We invite everyone to our Euro Style ULTRA LOUNGE

Le Boyz (Live & Direct comes your way from) 301 West 39th Street just off 8th Ave (Just 2 blocks from Port Authority) 6PM to 4AM "The Hottest BOYZ From Across The Globe!"

CALL (212) 741-7000 FOR TABLE RESERVATIONS & INFORMATION

Agreed. The guys were hot last night and it seems the champagne room was cordoned and blocked off for privacy (will have to try it next week!). Management was really nice, welcoming (doorman, clothes check, etc..) and professional. A few notable mentions go to Donte (very hot smooth latino/italian boy), Nikolai (a very nice muscle boy from russia, was one of the hottest guys there i think) and Neo (a very charming chilean guy with model looks). Most of the guys were friendly and quite accomodating :) Not sure if the shadow show is my thing but i guess it's nice for some variety in performance.

Nikolai (a very nice muscle boy from russia, was one of the hottest guys there i think)

On account of whom my undies are still smoking. Can't wait til next time.

Separately, I made another friend among the crew whom I suspect I'll see again and again. Nuff said.

Archived