montreal late Dec 2010

gaptoronto
This topic is 4898 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think the bartender, evening, dancer, afternoon you are referring to might be Chris, who according to a friend of mine no longer dances. Really well-endowed? Engaging personality? Always sober and professional?

Hey Samai,

Regarding the Matthew Morrison (actor from Glee) look alike...yes, he did have an engaging personality / as for him being well-endowed, I didn't find out, since I didn't have a private with him - but since you mentioned it - I wish now that I had !

He's very cute and charming !

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it depends on the time of year. In summer "high season," I've been able to spend every afternoon at Campus for a week and see scores of attractive dancers of all varieties, with maybe 30-40% overlap from one day to the next. That used to be true (oh so many years ago, alas) of Taboo.

Sadly, the overlap now is more like %80! LOL

Finally heading back to MTL in a few weeks and last time was several years back...so it sounds like Stock is the place to be for muscular hunks? Is it still $20/dance? Anyone know of some who will come home with you for a fee ;-) (or non dancer recommendations) The reviews here are not very recent. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Finally heading back to MTL in a few weeks and last time was several years back...so it sounds like Stock is the place to be for muscular hunks? Is it still $20/dance? Anyone know of some who will come home with you for a fee ;-) (or non dancer recommendations) The reviews here are not very recent. Thanks.

How was it?

Some defectors...

I've spotted Micho, Diamond and Tran(Trance) working at CabaretJP this past weekend! Maybe they owe some money to Sylvain/JP? Steroids and coke?

ncc,

Check out "new muscle" Maxime his favorite song is "Im a Sexy Guy".....You can see a short video in the portfolio section at http://www.Stock Bar.Com

You might also like Micho, Jeff, Cedric and Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

I was in Montreal last weekend. Stock was relatively busy Saturday night and was almost totally muscle. There were also a few muscle guys during the Saturday afternoon shift at Campus. Sunday night there was lots of big muscle at Campus. It was ladies night, but I didn't have any trouble luring the guys away from the ladies for a lap dance or two :) I also went to JP's Saturday and Sunday nights. There wasn't a lot of big muscle there, but I did meet a cute guy named William. He's young (19 or so), has a great body and is working out and hoping to be as big as the "Stock guys". He's fun in the back too. As far as asking them back to your hotel, I just bluntly ask them if they do privates. Most of them do...

Looking forward to my trip in a few weeks...can I please get an update on Stock vs Campus for muscle guys? Also, anyone with good advice on how to tackfully ask for one of them back to my hotel?

I was in Montreal end of October last year and had a blast at the Campus everytime I went there with my client. HOT HOT HOT guys, very sweet and you saw incredible performances on stage. I highly recommend that club... No cover and they are not even "pushy" about selling drinks. I would not go anywhere else as I found everything I liked there :-)

Bozo T. just returned from a long weekend in la belle ville.

Not much time spent at JP's, so I can't really speak to the quality of dancers there. Campus has its share of studly hunks including Yan, Andre, and Jordan, just to name a few. However, in the opinion of this wise, yet humble clown, Stock Bar continues to be the leader of the pack of the male strip clubs located on tres gaie Rue Ste. Catherine. Stock Bar boasts the most diverse body types of the clubs. Its inventory of male pulchritude is predominantly gym bodies (Calvin, Nicholas, Sydney) and muscle (John, Maxime, Jeff, Cedric); however, it also has its share of gorgeous boys with swimmer's bodies (Johnny, Gab, Marc) and hot twinks (Frank, Jay, Pauly). Stock Bar's dancers also seem to be the friendliest and least aggressive. The physical layout at Stock Bar is also the most customer friendly; not a bad seat in the house.

After spending a lot of time this winter in South Florida, it is more evident than ever that the strip bars in Lauderdale can't hold a candle to those in Montreal. Sitting in a bar and being able to watch hot boys actually strip NAKED is worth the cost of the plane ticket in itself. And not having to sit in a room filled with smoke, breathing in deadly carcinogens - PRICELESS!!! In addition, not a midget, dwarf, leprechaun, oompah loompah, smurf, or munchkin to be seen. Quelle Surprise! And, no 'THUG Night' promotions either! Thank you, Lord.

Bozo

le roi des clowns

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BbbW4nFN_S8/SKsE_f7UaEI/AAAAAAAAHRI/-ucZUMt-taU/s400/cp3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well..thought I report back since I got such great advice here. Went on a Sat nite first to Campus...so so guys and not much body or dancing. It was around 7pm so probably too early? Finally found one that met my taste, went to the back, only to have the usual scam of "That was 2 songs, not 1". Learned my lesson real quick...has anyone else had this experience, and how did you prevent/handled it?

Left with a bad taste after that, so off to Stock. Show started around 9pm, and boy was there eye candy. Fantastic set of muscular guys. I couldn't keep track of who was who and had a hard time deciding who to invite back. Chat with a newbie for a while and felt good enough to go for a private, only to have him claim "no touching here" in the back. Found another one and asked about hotel privates, but our likes didn't match so stopped there. Still had a great time enjoying the show, and have certainly learned my lessons about how to approach them better the next time......and I hope there will a next time.

Any words of advice from the experts here on how to "guarantee" a good time in the privates plus/minus hotel visits?

I'm fairly experienced with Montreal. Pretty tough to guarantee a good time...kind of trial and error. If you go there enough, you eventually get to know some of the guys(and who is a hit and who is a miss). With the new talent, you just have to make the plunge. It does help to try and discuss the dancers "rules" before hand...but even that is not a guarantee-especially if their English is so so.

Agree that a guaranteed good time is impossible, but a few suggestions to add to the lessons you have already learnt:

1. If/when dancers ask you if this is your first time in Montreal or Campus/Stock, say "No" Many dancers will know you are new at this kind of thing and try to take advantage---cut them off at the pass and act, if nothing else, like you know what you are doing.

2. Don't let one dancers' attempt to scam you deter you from exploring others, or going back. It happens, move on and ignore the fool--he's really cutting his own throat and will probably not be there long.

3. During your next stay, go to Campus earlier in the afternoon, spend a few hours just scoping out the scene, getting friendly with the bartender, waiter, etc. You can nurse some drinks for a long time, and watch the interactions. Play pool with a dancer who interests you and see what kind of personality he has, ask him questions, feel him out, literally, before you "feel" him out in the back.

4. The closer to summer you go, the broader your choices and the more likely you are to see someone you really want to hire---and this is the key---you are hiring---temporarily, someone to entertain you---that's it, we all make the mistake from time to time of thinking there is more---guess what? There just isn't. So have a good time, keep your expenses to a reasonable amount and you will come out ahead--not filnancially of course, but in experience.

Thanks for the great advice. I hadn't thought abuot discussing the "rules" before hand and was simply thinking that I would "feel it out" in the back and then proceed from there. I'm also of the mind set (rightly or wrongly) that I start feeling "guilty" after chatting with them for more than 5 min and decide I don't want to go ahead, as that 5 min I'm not like interviewing them for a job per se. I always feel I'm jipping them out of their money making time, albeit I did observe many men who would engage in prolong (like 15-20min) conversation with dancers before going for it.

Keep those lessons coming, cuz I sure want to go back !

... I'm also of the mind set (rightly or wrongly) that I start feeling "guilty" after chatting with them for more than 5 min and decide I don't want to go ahead, as that 5 min I'm not like interviewing them for a job per se. I always feel I'm jipping them out of their money making time...
It's best to avoid like the plague dancers who give you minimal conversation time and try to rush you into a lap dance. The good ones will view the conversation as an investment. If you can't deal with feeling guilty, there are several possibilities. You can say "I'm not quite ready for a lap dance; if you want to check out other customers and come back to see me a little later, that would be ok (or great or whatever) with me." Or you can undertake to do only one song with them: "I'd like to try you out for one song and see how we get along" -- with this one, you need to listen carefully for the end of the song and not allow yourself to be teased into doing more if the dancer isn't really delivering.

I would second Samai's advice about Campus. Arriving around 6 will give you time to look around and feel comfortable. In the past, the night dancers at Campus have been a pretty sorry lot, while the afternoon crew was much more lively.

Thanks guys...will try to feel less guilty. YOu are right about the afternoons at Campus..my only other time there I found this really hot dancer and it was very fun in the back. I regret not asking more cuz I didn't know any better back then!

Onwards and upwards.....live and learn!

When agreeing to take a dancer to the back, I always politely and directly tell them that they must tell me the song count after every song. Since I started doing this, I've never had another problem with "song inflation".

When agreeing to take a dancer to the back, I always politely and directly tell them that they must tell me the song count after every song. Since I started doing this, I've never had another problem with "song inflation".

This is very good advice.

I used to go to Windsor a lot....when they had the male clubs in Windsor...which have pretty much completely vanished like the memories of a bygone era.

Gcursor

Gcursor,

Do you remember JP's (I think that was the name) very close to the river? I think that was the first club in Windsor where men danced for men. This would have been in the 80's. None that followed were as good. I remember on a Friday and Saturday night there they would have 12-15 dancers and many were on the circuit from Montreal. Very hot. As you say, a bygone era.

Archived