montreal late Dec 2010

gaptoronto
This topic is 4898 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Crossing the border

EZEtoGRU:

Actually I don't remember JP's. I used to go to Club Happy Tap (which had nude dancing) now and then. Of course that was before we had to present 5 forms of identification, a blood sample, your deed to your house and a four-leaf clover to cross the border into Canada.

I can honestly say that one thing I always thought about when watching the dancers was when they used to use rubber bands to keep their dicks hard and I'm thinking, "Man..that has GOT to hurt after a while!" Yes I actually thought that. For the first few times I went, I really couldn't understand what the rubber band was for. Yes...I'm that dumb sometimes.

Gcursor

Gcursor,

Do you remember JP's (I think that was the name) very close to the river? I think that was the first club in Windsor where men danced for men. This would have been in the 80's. None that followed were as good. I remember on a Friday and Saturday night there they would have 12-15 dancers and many were on the circuit from Montreal. Very hot. As you say, a bygone era.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EZEtoGRU:

Actually I don't remember JP's. I used to go to Club Happy Tap (which had nude dancing) now and then. Of course that was before we had to present 5 forms of identification, a blood sample, your deed to your house and a four-leaf clover to cross the border into Canada.

I can honestly say that one thing I always thought about when watching the dancers was when they used to use rubber bands to keep their dicks hard and I'm thinking, "Man..that has GOT to hurt after a while!" Yes I actually thought that. For the first few times I went, I really couldn't understand what the rubber band was for. Yes...I'm that dumb sometimes.

Gcursor

Oh yes. I remember the Happy Tap......I think it was on Wyandotte street. It opened after JP's closed. As I recall, the dancers were downstairs. Now when I get to Detroit, I never never never go over to Windsor for the reasons you mention. I actually think entering Canada by car is not the problem, its more the hassles of coming back. It is actually less hassle to fly into and out of Canada than to go by car. At least in my experience.

Archived