20 year old tapes found

Stock Bar Montreal
This topic is 4996 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anthony: You looked every bit as hot as Ashton Kutcher in those clips!

Stock Bar opened on Saint-André in 1997, it moved to its present location (1171 Sainte-Catherine) in 2002. The clips from 1989, 1990 were filmed in Campus. I heard it very clearly the announcement for Mr. Campus 1990. (February 22 1989 fell on Wednesday and February 22 1990 fell on a Thursday) I recognized Gary the current co-owner of Campus being interviewed in the clip, being goofy as ever! I wonder when did Gary started to wear a wig!

Male Strippers of montreal in the 90's - 20yearsago-005 at 04m49s to 05m41s

I add to Cooper's question: Anthony, when did you leave Campus?

Those interested in how Gary looked 20 years LATER, check out

http://www.campusmtl.com/MAIN/multimedia/01/

It's a very interesting light and sound spectacle prepared by Danny Saycool to commemorate Gary's 43rd birthday and the 25th anniversary of Campus in august 2009.

Guest djstock

Hi DanseurMTL: I was the Dj at Campus from 88 to 91 or 92, not sure lol something like that.......Me and Gary were and still are good friends.....He was certainly one of the most professional Strippers i had ever work with.......But i certainly have to thank Jack, who was the owner of Campus at that time, who s vision gave me the opportunity to learn alot. All those experiences made the foundation of NudeMaleDancers.com possible.....I have a ton of videos to work on, i will post some new ones on a regular base on my YouTube Channel.......http://www.youtube.com/user/djstock067?feature=mhum

I am also working on some great video footages from Stockbar from the years 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006, soon to appear on NudeMaleDancers.com

Hope you will enjoy

Dj Anthony

Archived