Rentboy: Bigger Font?

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4907 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I haven't noticed it. Do me a favor and try opening it in a different browser (IE instead of Firefox, for example). See if you still have the problem. I notice that if I accidentally increase the font of a site (by holding ctrl and shift and hitting the + key) that site remains in a huge font but others I navigate to don't. Even when I go back to the original site, it still appears huge.

Rentboy also has problems when individual ads mess with the font by putting html code in the text but forget to put an "end tag" to reset it. So if I mean to make the font in my profile huge but forget to reset it at the end of my ad, the whole page now loads super size.

In either case, I think you can shrink the font (in Firefox at least) by hitting ctrl and - . Again, this seems to hold the font size only for that site.

Let me know what happens.

Kevin Slater

Rentboy also has problems when individual ads mess with the font by putting html code in the text but forget to put an "end tag" to reset it. So if I mean to make the font in my profile huge but forget to reset it at the end of my ad, the whole page now loads super size.

In either case, I think you can shrink the font (in Firefox at least) by hitting ctrl and - . Again, this seems to hold the font size only for that site.

The bad part of this is it's pretty easy to "set" a site to a larger font without realizing you're doing it. If you have a wheel mouse, CTRL-Wheel scrolls the font size up/down, and some people have an uncanny knack for accidentally hitting CTRL while scrolling up and down a page.

The bad part of this is it's pretty easy to "set" a site to a larger font without realizing you're doing it. If you have a wheel mouse, CTRL-Wheel scrolls the font size up/down, and some people have an uncanny knack for accidentally hitting CTRL while scrolling up and down a page.

Deej, in Firefox for Mac, under menu item, View, I have:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5175/5390326089_61534ab311.jpg

Will that work on Firefox for Windows, too?

Archived