23yr old Sufer Boy - NYC - Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4758 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Spanker01

I too am salivating, well not quite, but am a little disappointed he did not state his position and other things he would be willing to do or consider doing. I also noted that he does not state his fees. Could it be he only does massage? Or is this one of those situations were it is to good to be true?

Spanker

I think we've discussed him before, but I can't find a thread. Anyone know him? Thanks.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=258072

I posted a thread about him about a month ago: http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?78480-411-Surfer-Boy-NYC

At the time I spoke to him on the phone, and got a weird vibe. Since his RB add is also kinda vague, I didn't set anything up with him. Then last week, I was in the mood for something new and figured I'd roll the dice, so I texted him. Let me just say that I've never gotten such a rude response in my life.

Man, I have been with this kid and he is AMAZING!! I went to NY last Christmas holidays and called him close to midnight. He responded very gently. he was at the gym. He came over to the Ritz where I was staying. He is just drop deap GORGEOUS. One of the funniest guys I have ever met. But, when he removed his clothes... oh man. I swear to God that I still get horny thinking of his body... and that trail... BEST BODY I HAVE EVER SEEN! Hands down! He has the perfect body. Total A&F.

We started making out and I started to rim him. He's such a responsive bottom. He just kept asking for more tongue. His dick was so hard.... Then I slipped a condom and, although he was really tight, he rode my cock like a pro. Amazing! I came in like never before... Man, I wish I lived in NY to see him more often. DO NOT MISS HIM! He is fuckingstastic!

Guest SilverDollar
I posted a thread about him about a month ago: http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?78480-411-Surfer-Boy-NYC

At the time I spoke to him on the phone, and got a weird vibe. Since his RB add is also kinda vague, I didn't set anything up with him. Then last week, I was in the mood for something new and figured I'd roll the dice, so I texted him. Let me just say that I've never gotten such a rude response in my life.

I had the exact same experience yesterday.

I have been with '23yr old Sufer Boy', or Danny as he is also know as, several times. It has been absolutely fantastic having sex with him. I found him in 2009 when i was visiting New York. We met at my hotel. He was a little shy at start, but after a while.. whauuu! He has a fantastic body and incredible skills in bed. SO sexy!

When I returned to NYC 6 months later the first thing I did was calling Danny. He came over right away, and we spend some quality time together in bed. I saw him 3 or 4 times during my 2 weeks stay in NYC.

When he were in Europe last year, he came by to see me in my home in Copenhagen, Denmark. Again: Great outstanding sex.

I can't wait to see him again. Hopefully 2011 gives lots of opportunities to hook up with this special guy.

I have been with '23yr old Sufer Boy', or Danny as he is also know as, several times. It has been absolutely fantastic having sex with him. I found him in 2009 when i was visiting New York. We met at my hotel. He was a little shy at start, but after a while.. whauuu! He has a fantastic body and incredible skills in bed. SO sexy!

When I returned to NYC 6 months later the first thing I did was calling Danny. He came over right away, and we spend some quality time together in bed. I saw him 3 or 4 times during my 2 weeks stay in NYC.

When he were in Europe last year, he came by to see me in my home in Copenhagen, Denmark. Again: Great outstanding sex.

I can't wait to see him again. Hopefully 2011 gives lots of opportunities to hook up with this special guy.

I hope he flew on the Citation X!

The above should be treated as a 'first time' review...

• 2 weeks later...

A Different Reaction to the Postings So Far

I'm very tempted to hire him based on his body pics and the comments here.

A bit concerned though if his face is very handsome, which is a requirement for me.

I have quite the opposite reaction, based on the comments here.

Magnus and Silver Dollar (both reputable posters whom I trust) said this fellow blew them off--and not in a good way--after a routine contact attempt.

Two "newbies" said they had excellent experiences. As Glutes points out, these are both, in effect, first-time reviews. (Yet why did neither "newbie" actually submit the review to Daddy and go through the process?) Notice the similarities in these two first-time reviews: both are loose with grammar, punctuation, and capitalization; both are wildly enthusiastic in their praise but short on specifics; both read more like advertisements than like honest reactions meant to give us on the website useful information. To be sure, a clear effort has been made to compose each of these reviews differently, but they have a similar style and agenda that suggest, to me, that they are authored by the same person or by buddies of the Surfer Guy.

Together with the vagueness of Surfer Guy's own ad, the comments on the Message Board indicate that the wise client should pass on this one. Personally, I'd mark him off altogether--too many red flags.

Just my own take on the quite interesting conversation so far.

• 3 months later...

Archived