Wet dreams/puerto vallarta

Epigonos
This topic is 4946 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

“WET DREAMS” is a new, men’s only, stripper bar in Puerto Vallarta. It is located at Lazaro Cardenas 312 in the zona romantic, telephone number (322) 222-8112, web site http://www.wetdreamspv.com. It is open daily and the show begins at 7:00 p.m. All the dancers I saw were very good looking and had spectacular bodies, that is if you like medium to large bodybuilder types. They dance in a glass enclosed shower behind the bar. The dancers begin dancing in swimming shorts but quickly strip to nothing. The one “dumb” feature is that the glass enclosure has little frosted squares from about waist level down thus making it somewhat difficult to get a clear view of the dancer. Most of the guys dance with full hardons. There are no interruptions between dancers, the show is continuous. After his shower-dance each dancer comes out into the bar, shirtless, and works the crowd.

There is a VIP room in the back, no entry fee, where there is pole dancing. The same guys dance in both venues. The pole dancers will readily get up close and personal with the patrons but tend to keep moving from patron to patron. It is here where they hustle “private shows” in back rooms. Private shows are about $50 U.S. and last for approximately 30 minutes. I understand that the dancers are nude and touching is definitely allowed. I didn’t partake.

I also understand than several of the dancers are available for private shows in the hotel rooms or condos of patrons. I was told that the fee for a couple of hours is around $100 U.S. It is a hit or miss thing as some dancers will participate and some won’t, however, those who won’t do not appear to be offended if asked. Again on this trip I didn’t take the plunge but will definitely do so when I return in the fall.

Archived