Club Gold Coast - Detroit

geoffk
This topic is 4938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went here last night. Had a really good time. Great mix of all types of guys. 8 dancers. college boys, muscle, twinks, bad boys, etc. Each dancer gets his time on the stage, there are two pole stages with additional rails for them to hang on. Did I say i love pole dancing? ok well this was a treat for me. Early in the evening i was approached by Rider, a sexy young stud with a beautiful face and tight trim body, he took me to the back bar for a lap dance where you "have to buy a drink" you can get water. Then he led me to a dark partioned area where the fun took place. I enjoyed my time with him. I later met Rex a romanian boy , oh so beautiful, great pole skills, lots of fun in the lap dance room, and at the end of the night I met Tommy, an exceptional muscle guy, wow his muscles were so hard, and he is so nice. Spent some time during the night too with Scott, a young twink boy, he was very very nice and frientdly. There were others i just didnt have time to meet with. Wish i was going back again.

The club is not totally nude, but you can make that happen in the lap dance room, although it is dark there.

Yes i was concerned about the neighborhood but i drove thru the lot and found a place to park on the street along side the lot, when i got to the

club door a guy told me i parked in a good spot. I found out later he was valet parking. Even one of the dancers asked me how i felt about being

in the neighborhood. While i found it to be rough, i've been to many of them in Newark, DC, Philly, etc.

I agree with geoff's comments. The actual dancing is not naked...although close to it. The lapdance area is "Montreal style" in terms of activity. If you know Montreal then you know what I mean.

The area the bar is in is not nice....never has been in the 25 years I have been going there. I always valet park the car so I never had a problem. Some months ago, someone on here reported there was an incident in the parking lot. Don't remember what it was.

Archived