Dolcevita NYC Rentboy

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 4641 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

Guys, I'll go public. I saw him, and the photos are absolutely not that of the person

who came to see me. Let's leave it at that. I wrote a review and submitted it to Daddy. I understand it may be published next week.

The question has come up via PM as to who is represented in the

photos.

Does anyone recognize the headless body in the first link posted?

BC

Guys, I'll go public. I saw him, and the photos are absolutely not that of the person

who came to see me. Let's leave it at that. I wrote a review and submitted it to Daddy. I understand it may be published next week.

The question has come up via PM as to who is represented in the

photos.

Does anyone recognize the headless body in the first link posted?

BC

If memory serves, the middle pic where the guy is holding the underwear over his groin, is of a Brazilian model from Terra The Boy.

Isn't this another persona for Guccissimo/Cazzo Marco? DolceVita certainly fits in with the Italian them he tends to stick with.

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?73524-cazzo-marco&p=665746#post665746

If this is indeed Guccissimo, what's interesting is that I thought he was someone who started as Guccissimo, but his ad appeared on the front of Rentboy's page today as being newly updated. When I clicked on that link, it led me to the exact same picture for Guccissimo, but the ad was for "Robert" who's been advertising in Manhattan for almost 10 years that I can remember. I always remembered the odd email address he uses as I always found it strange for the word "quart".

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=274153

http://www.daddysreviews.com/search/All/robert/robert_2_nyc

I've actually bookmarked him on several sites to see how Guccussimo/CazzoMarco/possibly DolceVita ad changes, because the suspect ones change names and pics so often it can be hard to keep track of the fakery. If memory serves, he wasn't bad looking in reality (and Robert, although theoretically over 40 now which might be a reason to market himself as someone else younger, had great reviews) just making deceptive ads and using fake pics.

• 4 weeks later...

"Dolce Vita" is back, with his fake body photographs, at the very top spot

on "Rentboy":

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=277356&scid=59239007&sp=1&pos=0&locid=1569

I understand from a trusted source that the ads on Rentboy are priced according to position. The first "placement" or spot is the most expensive.

I reviewed "Dolce Vita" separately on DR's regular review, and later confessed that I paid him $900 for a 3-hour session, feeling too guilty to just turn him away. So I subsidized his ad.

I also notice he removed "Daddy's Review" as a reference for looking up reviews about himself.

Lesson learned: in paying fully for a fake, one helps him spread the fakery. I feel badly for anyone who get seduced by the "hunky" body photos. I assure everyone that he does NOT have a body like that. He also doesn't provide a face photo for good reason.

BC

Le*****:

You must have a computer-like memory--bravo, bravo, bravo. Here are the links for both "Terra the Boy" and the latest "Dolce Vita":

http://www.google.com/search?q=Terra+The+Boy&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=Hl1&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=ivnsl&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=jthATp3zEILPgAeMsNXRDA&ved=0CBkQsAQ&biw=629&bih=407

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=277356&scid=59257822&sp=1&pos=1&locid=1569&iid=134715

That picture of "Tera the Boy" with the towel is almost a perfect match for "Dolce,"

but anyone with sharper eyes than myself is welcome to chime in.

Having seen "Dolce" I can only vouch that absolutely, positively, emphatically,

unambigously, he does NOT have that body, and he does NOT have that face.

God knows who he is or where he came from. I was both disappointed enormously and "Idiot of the Year" for letting him through the door. As mentioned separately,

"Dolce" continues his ads on Rentboy on even higher ad positions, using the funds I let him have.

BC

Just to make sure I understand--are people reasonably sure that Cazzo Marco, Guccissimo, and Dolcevita are all the same guy?

Thanks,

Rex

I am. For a while he posted all with the same technique for blurring out his face pics, and when doing a search for most recently updated ads in rentboy, his ads would all show up at the same time, as well as show up with him being "online" for all his purported ads, all at once. Plus there was a general tendency to put similar stats, and I also try to confirm writing style. While that isn't necessarily an exact science, those telltale signs were enough to put reasonable doubt in my mind. Sadly, if he reads these forums, he may change his posting style so we would just need to be on the alert for his ongoing scamminess.

And now that we know he's using Vinicius Postilgione's pic from Terra The Boy, and bcohen confirms it, you can be assured that at least "DolceVita" is a fake.

L W:

Many thanks for this.

Let me add that the FIRST review "Dolce Vita" received is a fake.

No one in his right mind, regardless of "individual tastes" would have

described that individual in such glowing terms, not even Helen Keller.

I confessed to "Daddy" that I wrote to the first reviewer aiming to tease out

his identity. I'm not sure that is kosher, and if not, I apologize. However,

in this case....It is an outrage.

Thanks again, Le *****. You have sharp eyes and a sharper mind.

BC

Rex:

I never met Cazzo or Guccisssmo myself, but I'm responding more to ask

(if I may) how you got your handle. Were you active with Rexall at some point,

or an admirer of that elegant business? I seem to remember a "Rexall"

locomotive....

BC

BC,

I'm a fan of old radio shows-- mainly comedies. I was listening to an episode of The Phil Harris-Alice Fay Show and all of a sudden a Rexall ad came on. Voila!!

Rex

I reviewed a guy using the name Cazzo Marco many moons ago. He was an Italian guy based in London who had sublet a NYC apartment for an extended stay, that was to end shortly after our session. I thought he was really hot and fun and gave him a good review. He did not look like the photos in the dolce vita ad that is posted in this thread. He was nicely defined but did not have the muscular bulk of the guy in the pics - young, a bit distant due to the language barrier, was very interactive with me and a proficient top. I would have done a repeat had he not left town.

• 5 months later...

Archived