Stripper boys in Chicago?

Guest Tinkerer9
This topic is 4930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tinkerer9

I seldom see any mention of stripping boys in Chicago, and now I'll be passing through there next week. Any recommendations?

Thanks, all!

There are at least two stripper bars... The Lucky Horseshoe and Madrigals. There may be a third two, but I can't recall the name. You can get lucky at the horseshoe, but be very discrete about it. Enjoy... and if you want more info on Chi-Town, send me a PM.

DD

Madrigals has been closed for years. Unfortunately, it's pretty slim pickings when it comes to strippers in Chicago. Lucky Horseshoe is the only real strip bar in town, but the boys are all on the twinky side and, quite frankly, dirty (and not in a good way!) Cocktail on Halsted St and Atmosphere in Andersonville have dancers on the weekend, and they can sometimes be hot. When I need to get my stripper "fix" I hop on a plane and go to Montreal (I had a good time there last weekend!)

While AFAIK only Lucky Horseshoe has "strippers" every night of the week on it's 3 stages, there are many other bars that have guys on one or more other nights of the week. Even a some of the suburban bars. So it will depend on which night you will be here.

Mans Country does have strippers that get completely naked on Friday and Saturday

http://www.manscountrychicago.com/shows/liveshows.html

Those shows range from really very good to not very good. While mans country is a bathhouse one is allowed to remain in ones street clothes (unlike some other bathhouses) and you can simply get a locker and not bother using it and simply watch the show. After the show you'd probably want to walk around at least a bit because there are some newer rooms with pretty interesting gear and large open windows to the hallways so that often you can see the patrons put on qute a show. In my experience some of the hottest guys tend to show up quite late.

The Bijou has I think still once or twice a month strippers/dancers. The Bijou claims to be the counrties oldest sex club and sometimes it seems like it hasn't been updated, painted, or maintained since sex was invented. The dancers perform in the theatre but there is also an outdoor patio, mazes and sling room.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bijou_Theater_(Chicago)

Now and again some of the straight strip joints have a night with guys dancing, and occasionally "private" parties are thrown here and there. Also the Lucky Horseshow and the Jackhammer have special shows/parties where tickets need to be bought in advance and the bar is technically closed so they can skirt the nudity laws. Those shows often involve and allow all kinds of naughty things.

I seldom see any mention of stripping boys in Chicago, and now I'll be passing through there next week. Any recommendations?

Thanks, all!

Archived