Broadway Bares

dfw2sfo
This topic is 4928 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.broadwaycares.org/view.image?id=3887

It's that time of year! Broadway Bares - the big show is June 19 but I went to the teaser Solo Strips last night at Splash. Above is the poster. Really hot guys as usual. A standout from this last night is Brandon Rubendall from Spiderman. He also competed at the Broadway Beauty Pageant a few weeks ago. He's a tall drink of water and an ass that make you want that tall glass. He's the poster guy for the big event and the W on the poster above. YUM!

Guest BrandonWilliams

This is an INCREDIBLE event! I had the opportunity to attend last year for the first time and I will certainly be back again this year.

Be sure to check out the web site as there are a number of ways to get involved, even if you are not able to attend on June 19.

http://www.broadwaybares.com/

I was at the Splash event as well and thought the show was a blast...those boys know how to put on a strip tease like nobodies business ! WOW ....of course, these guys are professional performers and the fact that they are young,hot and toned is icing on those buns !

Guest BrandonWilliams
I was at the Splash event as well and thought the show was a blast...those boys know how to put on a strip tease like nobodies business ! WOW ....of course, these guys are professional performers and the fact that they are young,hot and toned is icing on those buns !

"icing on those bunes".......now that's an interesting idea! Who wants to lick?

Archived