The Brass Rail (Minneapolis)

Guest emani25
This topic is 4882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest emani25

I am going to travel to Minneapolis and found out about this strip bar called 'Brass Rail'. Apparently it has been renovated a few years ago and it hosts nightly male revues. Has anyone been to this place? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Guest emani25

I will only be going in the summer but will make sure to leave a review after my visit. From some other reviews that I read, the place has been remodeled, but I have not found any information on what kind of dancers work there. So if anyone has some feedback before I travel there, please let us know!

Guest rodeo

The only photo they post shows an audience full of women. You need to look very closely to see some blurred men in the background. Why do that when, clearly, women can't be their bread and butter? Do they figure that the men will come anyway, but that bachelorettes would be scared away if they see men in the audience?

http://thebrassraillounge.com/entertainment.html

The Brass Rail was renovated last year and is quite nice on the inside. The Rail is right next to the Gay 90's downtown and they share the same dancers (I believe they also share the same owners). Most of the dancers are african american ranging from skinny to muscular. They have dancers Weds - Sunday night. There are only about 4 dancers a night dwindling down to just 1 or 2 for the last couple of hours. There is a private area with a couch in the back of the bar for lap dances. The dancers do not get nude however. They charge $20 per song. IMO, $20 is a lot if they are not going to fully strip, but you do get to let your hands do the walking. There are limits. There is a latino dancer who is there every night. He's not my type usually, but he did give me the best lap dance I've ever had. You could also check out the Gay 90's next door. They have dancers in the backbar that's for men only. The dancers are only there Friday-Sunday night. It use to be the leather bar, but now its the men's room. It's truly the only part of the bar that feels 100% gay. The rest of the place is quite mixed. There is a great drag show on the upper bar if you enjoy that.

Down there street is the Saloon, which has dancers on Friday and Sunday nights. They get in a shower to perform and stand on platforms throughout the night. On Sunday night they hold a contest for the best shower dance and anyone can enter. It is a popular show.

Have fun in Minneapolis!

Archived