Montreal update: Taboo closed for renovations

jamier
This topic is 4851 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone know what's going on at Taboo? It's closed right now with a sign on the door saying: under new management, closed for renovations. Hope it re-opens soon. Things usually pick up there over the summer so they're kinda' daft closing at this time of year.

Generally, there's a nice summertime vibe in the village. JPs was quite busy tonight (guys' night) with a mix of dancers and no cover. I didn't drop by Stock as it was ladies' night. Campus was very quiet in terms of customers but a lot of dancers milling around. Had a very nice dance from Jeffrey, a hot muscular dancer.

Love the atmosphere along St. Catherine's Street now that the street is pedestrianised for summer. Dramatic overhead red bunting and restaurant and bar terrraces adourn the street.

jamier,

Thanks for your post. I am in Montreal right now and have been to the village the last two nights. Funny......I also went to the backroom with Jeffrey but it was Tuesday night. The muscular black guy. It was fun. I did go to Stock last night for ladies night and I had a great time. I love watching the straight/bi dancers cruising the girls and getting all horned up. I have not been by JP's yet but will likely go tonight to check it out.

As far as Taboo goes, it really is not my sort of place. I'm not into the twink/girlish sort of guys. But thanks for your news about it being closed for renovations. Others on here will be interested to know that.

Anyway, I plan to do a full trip report after I leave tomorrow.

EZE,

Look forward to your report...please give us an rundown on the muscle scene at Stock these days.

probably too late for you, but did you run across Kevin at Campus ? French Canadian stud with buzzed crew cut, handsome face / resembles Tatum Channing - was a newbie there last November.

Taboo is likely to re-open on July 1st under new ownership and or management.

Once again, JPs was busy tonight. I really like this place now they have the music a little quieter and the balance of girls and guys in the audience is okay even on ladies' night (which is every night that they're open except Wednesday) after 8pm.

Campus has had a little revamp too, with new wash rooms. They were kinda' stinky before so that little change makes a big difference for me. Jeffrey and a few other favorite dancers were there today. Much fun.

Stock, too, was fun. Santuri oozes style and good looks, and gave another amazing lap dance!

With temperatures in the 80s by day and 70s by night, St. Catherine's Street was busy, especially the terrace afront L'Aigle Noir and Starbucks. Good news: the cute boulangerie at 1371 St. Catherine is now open later into the evening making for delicious people-watching.

Jamier -Is Santuri the Vietnamese guy with the perfectly ripped body?

Taboo is likely to re-open on July 1st under new ownership and or management.

Once again, JPs was busy tonight. I really like this place now they have the music a little quieter and the balance of girls and guys in the audience is okay even on ladies' night (which is every night that they're open except Wednesday) after 8pm.

Campus has had a little revamp too, with new wash rooms. They were kinda' stinky before so that little change makes a big difference for me. Jeffrey and a few other favorite dancers were there today. Much fun.

Stock, too, was fun. Santuri oozes style and good looks, and gave another amazing lap dance!

With temperatures in the 80s by day and 70s by night, St. Catherine's Street was busy, especially the terrace afront L'Aigle Noir and Starbucks. Good news: the cute boulangerie at 1371 St. Catherine is now open later into the evening making for delicious people-watching.

Archived