Adonis Lineup Wed 6/22, 20 Dancers, Plenty of Muscle, PICS on Our FB!!

Adonis Lounge
This topic is 4848 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since or move to Evolve in Manhattan, Adonis Lounge has gone from a good time to a GREAT time. Your loyal support has allowed us to bring more dancers weekly and even enticed a 3 brand new boys from ATL, who have never danced in NYC, to cum take the trip up VERY SOON for a special upcoming show. Details Thurs so check those emails...

To the lineup: New Russian boy Dimitry, Bruno, Nikoli, Jonny, Scott, Jonny, Scorpio, Marcus, Christian, Grey, Andrew, Mario, Ernie, James, Spencer, Julio, Rich, Sinful, Marlin, Rocco

Adonis Lounge @ Evolve

221 East 58th Street

(btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave)

New York, NY 10022

New Start Time: 7pm-1am

From Penn Station: E Train to 53d & Lex Stop

From Grand Central: 6 Train Heading Uptown to 59th & Lex Stop

Parking: Use garage on corner of 2nd Ave- $13 for the nite

Check out our Facebook w/ over 500 pics, updated wkly: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adonis-Lounge/173627829337337

To be added to our private list, shoot a line to adonislounge@hushmail.com

RE: Directions

For those of you who aren't as familiar with the subways in NYC, there are actually several more trains that stop near Adonis Lounge's new location at Evolve on 58th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.

59th St-Lexington Av: the 4, 5, 6, N, Q, and R trains all stop here.

53rd St-Lexington Av: the E, M, and 6 trains all stop here

63rd St-Lexington Av: the F train stops here

Lexington Av is only one block away from 3rd Av, so these stations are all within a 5 to 10 minute walk from the location.

The new location is larger and more elegant, but not nearly as intimate as the Brooklyn site.

My one question is where were the customers? I think the dancer/customer ratio last evening was about 1:1. A majority of the dancers were sitting around the bar or on the sofas most of the evening clearly depressed at the lack of business. By the time Bozo and entourage departed at around 10:15 PM, there were probably fewer than a dozen customers remaining in the house. It was a very poor turnout, especially when one considers the event took place on the Wednesday before Pride weekend.

Did the early evening thunderstorms scare everyone off?

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/images/bozo.jpg

*******BOZO*******

I think the weather did keep customers away initially, but it did trickle all evening long and ultimately we did get somewhat of a late rush. By nights end, I hadn't gotten any complaints from the dancers. On the slower nights when they dont make money, they are sure to let me know...

We ended up w/ 54 paying Adonis customers which isn't bad considering the weather, not counting the dozen or so "regular" Evolve customers who come for Happy Hour daily and stay late.

Archived