Tom's Leather Bar Mexico City

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm just finishing up another trip to Mexico City, and I went to Tom's Leather bar on Insurgentes Sur 357. The reason I went there is that they have strippers advertised. Well on Thursday night sure enough there were about 7 strippers that performed individually about 20 minutes apart. All of them were pretty muscular. Most came out with a g-string or shorts on and they all eventually got naked. All had there dicks tied at the base so they could maintain an erection. Half of the guys were quite hot and the others were decent. No-one was tipping and there was no private show space. I don't know if the guys are available outside of the club..... but I suspect that some of them/all are. BTW, don't go to the club before 11:00pm. The strippers started at 11:30pm.

The bar itself was large and had a very active backroom. I did not participate in that. Pretty good mix of ages with 30's and 40's being the majority. Guys in their 50's-70's can feel comfortable as well.

As an aside, there was quite a bit of street trade action on Hamburgo street in the Zona Rosa. The taxi drove me down there. Whilst plenty of trade was evident, most of what I saw was pretty forgetable. Then again, I am more into the macho guys.:)

Archived