For Those Who Still Fondly Recall Their Nights At The Gaiety (of blessed memory)

g56whiz
This topic is 4829 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

just saw ray a few weeks ago,

he sometimes eats at the same dinner i do

renaissance on 9th ave and 52nd street

he live around the corner on west 51nd between 8th and 9th,

he still looks great, has not aged at all

still a major hunk

T

Ah, The Gaiety. Someone needs to bring that venue back. We have been empty since it left us !

The closest thing you'll find to it in the age of Nanny Bloomberg, is Adonis Lounge and Club 20 although if you looking on the seedy side of things Cock and Urge can get interesting from time to time. The Gaiety (of blessed memory) and its silver Lamar curtain are best left to memory.

Interestingly, I find there's an difference in the experience then and now. Gaiety was pretty much a place for private lusts and fantasies and a few great hook ups with very sexy performers. At the various venues now, clients readily interact with one another as well as privately with the performer. I actually prefer the current format although I will treasure my Gaiety memories forever.

Thanks g56whiz!

I was only at the Gaiety once and that was on a bad day many many years ago... However, I did subsequently spend much time with the famed Drako in his countless subsequent reincarnations...

We actually had a number of discussions about the art and technique of singing... including the use of head voice. He released a Spanish album ("Damelo" of which their is a video was on it) and last I knew he was working on an English language album. I then unfortunately lost contact with him... Last I knew he was in California.

Good to catch a glimpse of him... It brought back some nice memories. He is talented in many ways!

PS: As for the video in question... the two power toothbrushes in the background were a nice touch... LOL!

Archived