Club 20 NYC

Lang Schwanz
This topic is 4753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My first visit to Club 20 did not disappoint. I was concerned that the number of dancers might be limited because it was Independence Day weekend. However, that was not the case. There were many fine men of various ethnicities. VIP Room private dances by Bruno and Rocco made the evening memorable. Lap dances by several other dancers were also pleasurable. I am planning another visit in the near future.

• 2 months later...

20 Club Sunday, Sept. 25th

Not much has been written lately about the 20C. Some of our Forum members were present last night supporting the Club and checking out the Fall lineup. There were a few hot looking dancers from Russia in the lineup. Others were from Swinging Richard's in Atlanta, and some have worked at Boardwalk in Florida... Plus, the regular NYC dancers were there.

The club has a very relaxed atmosphere. I didn't find any of the dancers to be pushy or aggressive, and, management seems to look the other way when you are doing a lap dance.

Everyone I spoke to was having a good night.

Coop :cool:

Archived